the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Take a bite of my heart tonight"

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

"Take a bite of my heart tonight" - Page 10 Empty Re: "Take a bite of my heart tonight"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Rose: Okay... this was getting sappy. I wished I had someone to get sappy with.

Back to top Go down

"Take a bite of my heart tonight" - Page 10 Empty Re: "Take a bite of my heart tonight"

Post by Black&White Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Wolf
My eyes flashed and i growled at them, "Don't say things you know nothing about."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Ariella-My eyes darked. I hated it when people dissmissed my powers. "You have no idea who you're talking to."

Adain-It was happening again-the magic was darkening her. "Ariella." I said my voice stern. She snapped her head towards me. "Dont!" She said. But i did anyways. I grabbed her, biting her neck and taking a small amount of blood, it left her body limp, and weak. I held her. "Do you have a house or a room...i'll explai after i get her somewhere safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Caleb: "Umm...the tent..." I pointed back at our little nylon hut.

Wolf: I looked away. I didn't like the scent of blood. It made the wolf come. "She'll be safe here."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Adain-I layed her down in the tent, kissing her forehead before going back to the group. "Listen, please forgive her. It's ot really her fault. Thoes last things she said really wern't her. The power she holds-its dagerous. And slowly if people "poke" at it, refusing to believe her, it'll kill the person she reallly is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Rose: "It's okay. It seemed a little off from her personality."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10