the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Take a bite of my heart tonight"

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"Take a bite of my heart tonight" - Page 4 Empty Re: "Take a bite of my heart tonight"

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:32 pm

(Care to respond?)
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

"Take a bite of my heart tonight" - Page 4 Empty Re: "Take a bite of my heart tonight"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Black&White wrote:Wolf: Yeah, perhaps i was pissed. It was the wolf's affect on me. I remember i wasn't usually like this before the war. I was unusually patient and calm for a six year old.

Cameron: I silently watch the girl. Eden is shifting from foot to foot beside me, her eyes jumping from place to place. "What's wrong?" I ask Eden.

Eden: "I don't know. It feels . . . strange here," I mutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Kelly Moton wrote:
Black&White wrote:Wolf: Yeah, perhaps i was pissed. It was the wolf's affect on me. I remember i wasn't usually like this before the war. I was unusually patient and calm for a six year old.

Cameron: I silently watch the girl. Eden is shifting from foot to foot beside me, her eyes jumping from place to place. "What's wrong?" I ask Eden.

Eden: "I don't know. It feels . . . strange here," I mutter.

Wolf: I didn't know what she meant. I didn't sense anything but her words none the less put me on edge. "What do you mean?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Wolf: I didn't know what she meant. I didn't sense anything but her words none the less put me on edge. "What do you mean?"

Eden: My eyes snap over to the girl, startled. "I just don't know," I say softly.

Cameron: "There isn't that much of a Dark Presence here," I mutter, trying to calm Eden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Kelly Moton wrote:

Eden: My eyes snap over to the girl, startled. "I just don't know," I say softly.

Cameron: "There isn't that much of a Dark Presence here," I mutter, trying to calm Eden.

Wolf: She didn't know? What type of answer was that?! How could you not know a threat? What the hell was Dark Presence? "I don't sense anything around." I crossed my arms across my chest and watched them.
Caleb: Wolf was uneasy. That was never a good thing. But she said she didn't sense anything. She never got worked up over nothing. I glanced down at Enekk and he seemed okay. It really sucked to be human sometimes...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:13 pm

(Hello! Anyone on?)
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 pm

hi!

Rose: Thinking it was safe, I hurriedly stepped forward to be in the middle of the two parties. "Hi. My name is Rose. Nice to meet you!" I said cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Rose Swan wrote:hi!

Rose: Thinking it was safe, I hurriedly stepped forward to be in the middle of the two parties. "Hi. My name is Rose. Nice to meet you!" I said cheerfully.

Wolf: I looked over at the girl coming out of the trees. I had been aware of her for a while now. She couldn't be this threat the other was talking about. "Wolf," i said simply.
Caleb: "Hey again." Enekk walked up to her with his tail wagging happily.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Rose: I never saw the overgrown dog until now. I never really liked dogs, in fact I was scared of them, so I backed away nervously. But, for some reason, this one seemed to be wagging its tail. Didn't that mean dogs were happy? I gingerly pet its head. Thankfully, it didn't bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Wolf: I almost laughed at her. If she was scared of Enekk she better not get on my nerves any time soon. I let a smile creep onto my face that could be mistaken for a friendly one.
"She smells funny," He told me and walked back to lay beside Caleb.
"That's because she's a demon and not a human." I could smell it too.
He cocked his head at wonder at her. I wondered what his idea of a demon was.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Rose: I didn't remember mentioning it before.... "How do you know I'm a demon?" I asked cautiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Rose Swan wrote:Rose: I didn't remember mentioning it before.... "How do you know I'm a demon?" I asked cautiously.

Wolf: I shrugged. "Lucky guess i suppose. You don't smell like a human certainly and your not one of my kind obviously. I'm the last; everyone else died off."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Rose: "Smell? Last of what?" I asked. I wasn't following what was going on. I just knew that I was a demon, and the rest of these people weren't human. I just couldn't figure outwhat they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Rose Swan wrote:Rose: "Smell? Last of what?" I asked. I wasn't following what was going on. I just knew that I was a demon, and the rest of these people weren't human. I just couldn't figure outwhat they were.

Wolf: i really thought about it. "I'm not really sure. Just not human like Caleb..."
Caleb: I shook my head and shrugged. "Ah, the humanity..."
Wolf: Enekk looked up at me. "Sort of like the orange heat," he said.
"What - fire?" I smelled again i could understand what he meant but it still didn't seem exactly so. It was like fire, only without the smell of burning....I was getting myself confused now.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 pm

(anyone on?)
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm on!

Rose: I was still confused. "Ok then. So, You're human," I nodded at the person I presumed to be Caleb, "And you are orange heat. That is the official name now. Orange Heat." I laughed at my stupid joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Wolf: "You can understand Enekk?"
Caleb: "I didn't know demons could. I thought it was just you."
Wolf: "Me too."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Rose: "I can understand him? I just picked it out randomly. I thought it was funny. I don't quite understand..." Really, I'm quite perplexed. I can understand an overgrown dog? And apparently he's been named as well. Enekk. Interesting. I'm guessing the puppy is the Orange Heat girl's pet. I didn't think that huge dogs can be tamed. But, she did seem like the dog-y type person. Oops, best block that out in case she can read minds. She might get really pissed at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Wolf: I looked around the darkening forest. "It's going to be night soon anyways. We should probably camp here."
Caleb: "Well, if you think it's safe, Wolf. We've been running into some strange people...."
Wolf: I looked around. "If someone's going to come i'll sense them a mile away. We'll see if they're dangerous or not when they get to us. I'll protect you." I smiled to Caleb and he smiled back. Of course he knew it. I've done it before.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Rose: Right. Night. "You might not be able to see me in the dark." I informed them. I think it's best, so they don't think that I'm evil or dangerous or anything. "I hide in shadows. Pretty much what I do is if I step into the shadows, I'm virtually invisible. The only thing you can see are my eyes. They're meant to creep you out. But do you mind if I hang out with you guys? You seem cool." I said. Best to suck up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:18 pm

(I'm back!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Rose Swan wrote:Rose: Right. Night. "You might not be able to see me in the dark." I informed them. I think it's best, so they don't think that I'm evil or dangerous or anything. "I hide in shadows. Pretty much what I do is if I step into the shadows, I'm virtually invisible. The only thing you can see are my eyes. They're meant to creep you out. But do you mind if I hang out with you guys? You seem cool." I said. Best to suck up.

Wolf: I laughed. "Of course. Even if you disappear I'll still be able to tell where you are."
Caleb: "Yeah, you seem cool too." I laughed with Wolf.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Rose: "Thanks. I'll try not to be a pain." I smiled and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Rose Swan wrote:hi!

Cameron: I tilt my head to the side at this bubbly girl. "Cameron," I call, watching the girl.

Eden: "My name's Eden," I say as I hold out my hand towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Wolf: "So the other two finally wake up to reality?"
Caleb: I glared at her. "Hey. I'm Caleb. This is Enekk, my dog, and this is Wolf."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next