the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 6 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Neon: Thought it took a decent amount of my willpower, I took a few sharp breaths and walked away. No sense in burning my only toilet paper for the week. I curled up in a ball on my bed, trying to breathe evenly. I was hypo-claustrophobic, and the hyperventelating was setting in.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 6 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Jay: I heard heavy breathing coming from Neon's cage. "Oh, please," I scoffed. "Dont tell me you're CRYING. It's two freaking days, you baby, get over it."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Rose: All of the company was gone, no matter how poor of company it was. Damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Neon: "Shut the fuck up asshole I'm trying not to have a panic attack." I bitched at the wall
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Jay: I snorted. "Dont be weak." Panic attack? God, this chick was annoying.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Neon: I glared at her through the wall. "I'm hypo-claustrophobic dipwad."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:47 pm

((dipwad... XD))

Jay: "And I'm a Virgo! Sucks for you honey, suck it up like a vaccuum." I said, glaring right back.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Neon: "You've got all this time on your hands, one would think you'd use it to come up with comebacks that make decent sense, but no. Way to fight mainstream culture."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Jay: I sat up and ignored the cracking sound my back made when I did so due to an uncomfortable sleep. "That did make sense, retard. You're too simple to understand them."

((PS: I usually don't swear in my projects but if I did Jay's comebacks would be a lot better, I know they're kinda suckish XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Neon: "Or your too dumb to realize you sound like an uneducaded idiot." I muttered to myself. I sighed, the clenching in my chest was letting up. Who knew bitching with Cash would actually do something productive?
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Jay: "Woah!" I shouted, looking at her from the bars, ignoring the piercing cold metal against my skin. "i AM educated, thank you very much! I've been in school since I was 3 and I still would be if-"

Warden: "Shut up!" I shouted, sliding the metal doors across their bars to isolate them completely from one another. "THis is solitairy, you skanks!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Granger: I beat the ceiling. "SHUT UP CASH!" I yelled, roaring with laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Jay: I grabbed the footboard of the bed- if you could a a set of metal bars a footboard- and tore it apart from the bed. I dropped it on the ground and grinned with satisfaction as the floor vibrated and metal clinked. That oughtta send a rapload of dust on him "Take that!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Granger: A few drops of dust landed on my blonde hair, but nothing really happened aside from a lot of thuds. "And what was that? Having a mental breakdown?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Rose: I heard shouting. I giggled, because all of the things they were saying were hysterical. Bout time someone had a sense of humor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Jay: "Yes, Granger I need your strong embrace right now," I said sarcastically with a roll of my eyes.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Granger: I could tell she was being sarcastic. "I don't hug crazies, sorry." I said, then, really cockily, "you're just gonna have wait in line. Face it, I'm a heartbreaker."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Jay: "Please, the only heart you've ever broke was yours whenever you look away from the mirror you egotistic narcissast. (sp)"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 am

Rose: "Quit arguing you dipshits!" I screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 am

Jay: "NO!" I shouted at Rose.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:31 am

Rose: "Don't NO me!!!!! Or I'll rape you in your sleep!!!" I screamed back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 am

Jay: "Wouldnt put you past it!" I said, laughing loudly.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:41 am

Rose: "What the hell is that supposed to mean!" I yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Jay: "Thats kind of why you're here right?" Wow. I should be put in solitairy confinement more often...

Warden: I almost screamed at them, but instead I walked to Jay's cell and unlocked her door before walking in there myself. I didn't let it close though, then I'd be locked in. She glared at me, and I became amused. "Say one more word and I'll beat the crap outta you."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Rose: "So what?" I screamed back. "Hope the warden puts you in a straight jacket!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next