the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 5 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Granger: I shrugged. "It's like art, which I stole, by the way. It may not make sense to you, but it does to me."

(Haha, yeah, Granger's dumb...)

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 5 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Neon: I rolled my eyes. For the cockey-ass retard that he was, Granger wasnt very bright. "I'm sure it makes sense to the rest of your monkey tribe as well, but you'll have to speak human in here Granger. We dont all speak retard."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Granger: "That's not what your mom said when she tap-danced in my underwear." I shrugged. "But you're entitled to your opinion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Jay: I shook my head, still staring at him. "No. The comeback's dead, Granger. Spare yourself what mediocre dignity you have left and just stop trying."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Granger: "Uh-oh, the schinzy ticked." I heard the breathing going rigid.

Kaya: The medicine wore off, and the ghost came back again. I start hyperventaliting, and, as it comes closer, scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Jay: "OH MY FREAKING BABY WHALE, I WILL MURDER THAT GIRL!" I shouted, punching a concrete wall with my fist. I looked at the cieling and picked up the only chair I had, and threw it up. Satisfaction clouded my face when she shut up. "AND STAY QUIET YOU LITTLE FREAK!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Neon: I pressed the stub of embers from my last match against my palm and grated my teeth. If there was one thing I hated, it was mindless screaming. Whether it be babies, or small children, or cheerleaders, or delusional inmates- didnt matter.
"If she does that through the night, I'll strangle someone."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Jay: I grinned at Neon. "Wouldnt you prefer burning?"

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Kaya: "Heartless," I mutter, but the ghosts come onto my lap. Screams come.

The Warden: "What the hell is your problem? She's schizophrenic!" I tell her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Neon: "And your a dumbass. Your point?" I say to the warden.
"And Jay, by the time I'd get around to strangling someone, you can be sure something is already on fire."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Jay: I laughed, then looked at the warden, noticed that he was reading. "Hey, what'cha readin?"

Warden: "A book," I scoffed. I hated this job. People under 35 should not be working in JDHs.

Jay: "Well I know that, jerk. Can I hold it?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Neon: "Ha." If the warden was stupid enough to give her the book then he deserved whatever she was going to do to it.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Warden: I sighed and held it out of her cell- or, age, in my opinion- just out of her reach. "Cmon. You gotta stretch for it."

Jay: "Would you stop being difficult?"

Warden: "Youre always difficult you twerp!"

Jay: I glrd at him. "Name's Cash fool, now give it." I strtched quickly and grabbed it, surprising him. Upon seeing the title and author, I scoffed. "Great Expectations by Charles Dickens? What a gay book. Whatre his expectations? That his mom hated him when she married someone with the last name Dickens? Half of it's pretty immature."

warden: "Alright. You've seen it. Now give it back."

Jay: "Nah." and I dropped it in the filthy sink and turned the faucet on.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:48 pm

[[ I love that she called him fool lmao Laughing ]]

Neon: I smirked and lit another. I realized my pack was slowly dwindling. I should start rationing them. The warden took a step back and huffed, feathers ruffled. Thats it, come closer.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:55 pm

((i say it ALL the time, fool. XD))

Jay: I stole a glance at neon and hid a smirk, knowing what she was trying to do. I turn the faucet off and pick up the book. "Hm. I think if you hurry you can save your Dickens." and I threw it out of the cell, where, due to my perfect aisle of trajectory, it landed right at the bars of Neon's cage. "Fire away," I told him.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Neon: Cash got me. I grinned. The book bounced off the bottom of my bars and landed with a wet splat on the floor. I moved over to the edge of my cell, leaning my back against the bars.
The warden stomped over and bent for his book. I slipped my match into his pocket. I knew it would take a moment or two before anything caught. I started counting the seconds in my head. 10... 20....35......60..
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Warden: "ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted as my pants caught on fire. I looked at the crazy pyro and called her every bad name I could think of before running to my desk and grabbing my bottle of coffee. Yeah, it left a big brown stain but the fire was gone. I glared at them.

Jay: Literally rolling on the floor with laughter, I managed to gasp out: "You.... Look like you crapped yourself!"
Warden: "Thats it." I unlocked Jay's cell and handcuffed her, ignoring her shouts of protest and harassment. "Solitary Confinement. Two days, you little criminal."

Jay: I glared at him and spat in his face. But my heart thudded with anger. Maybe even a little fear. But Jay Cash never got scared.. "Why me? She set you on fire, take that chick!" I diverted my glare to Neon. "I swear I'll get you. I'll murder you. Honest to God I will."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Warden: "No need. She can come with you." He growled and yanked Neon from her cell.

Neon: "Lemme go! Don't touch me! Get your hands off me you sonofabitch! LET GO!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs. I kicked and jerked and shouted obscene things. The warden called in for another to come get me. this guy was bigger, and after a few moments of struggle, he just picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Jay: "Hey! I'm pretty sure that's harassment, I can sue!"

Warden: "No you can't. You have no rights, kid." and with that, I tossed her into a confinement room and locked the door.

Jay: I sighed and sat in the room. Bare, except for a bed. "WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?" I shouted loudly, knowing I could break through the thick walls.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Granger: I look up at the ceiling, where Jay is. SHUT THE **** UP!" I yell jokingly.

Kaya: I giggle and hit wall where I heard the girl. "DEAL WITH IT! I HOPE THOSE WALLS COLAPSE ON YA!" I laugh. "WHO'S THE FREAK NOW?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Jay: Good! Granger was in the cell below me. Hm. Two days here won't be so bad. "HEY GRANGER YOU BETTER ENJOY THIS!" I shouted at the floor. "THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU'LL EVER BE UNDER ME SO SAVOR THE MOMENT YOU PERV!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Neon: "Don't get him too excited. Remember, if he starts wacking it, we gotta listen to it." I mutted through the small barred window between me and Cash.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Jay: "Ugh you're right." I sighed. "I HATE SOLITAIRY CONFINEMENT! ITS NOT EVEN SOLITAIRY."

Warden: "SHUT UP!"

Jay: I gasped. "Was that a human? Am I... Interacting with people? In solitairy confinement? No! I'm crazy! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I pretended to go crazy, I even flipped the bed over. "BLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Neon: "Drop it Cash, your giving me a headache." I groaned and sat in my corner with the roll of toilet paper I found. I really wanted to lit it up. I could just imagine the glow.. the soft welcoming warmth... I could just reach out and touch it. And then I'd be warm.
But when I touched the paper, my imaginary warmth disappeared. I sighed depressively.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Jay: I rolled my eyes, even though she couldn't see. And then I flipped the bed back over, and went to sleep. I've been in SC before. The best thing you could do was sleep, and wait for it to be over.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next