the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 8 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Oh, I'm sorry! >.<
I'll go change that to girl..@.@ really sorry about that!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 8 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Jay: I looked as a girl scraped her food on my tray. "I dont eat this crap. I dont eat at all."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:33 am

Blanche: Well, I'm a junk food person, but we can't always get what we want. "You'll need to keep up your strength, especially someone as skinny as you. I work in the kitchens three times a week, so I can always eat more. Just tryig to look out for my fellow inmates," I say as I absentmindedly play with my hair.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Jay: "Well then. Try looking out for the non-anorexic inmates, will you? I've gone a whole two months on just five day's worth of food, so I think i'm good..." I glared for a bit, then realized: She worked in the kitchens? That meant... that meant she could possibly have access to authorized places only. Which would make the escape a hell of a lot easier. "I'm Jay, aka Cash. You are?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Blanche: I keep playing with my hair as though it was the most interesting thing in the world."Not interested in your bipolar mannerisms, nice to meet you. People around here don't ask another person's name unless they want something, especially not after they offended them."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Jay: I raised an eyebrow. "Smart one arent you?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Blanche: "Only from this angle." I sit at the table and take out a lollipop I'd convinced this girl to give me. "I'm Blanche, or Twitch as people love to call me." I put the lollipop in my mouth and start playing with the wrapper, folding and unfolding it before finally just ripping it up into little pieces.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Jay: "Alright then. Blanche." Just because Twith sounded like that stupid Disney movies, Twitches. "Know a way to get outta this crap?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Blanche: "If I did, would we be even talking right now? I'd have hopped a plane to Romania by now," I say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Jay: "Would you? Maybe you just need someone at your side, a lookout, if you will. Me, you, and Neon. Break outta here by the end of this week. Whaddya say?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Blanche: I really stop and look at her for once. Could I trust her? Or was she just another snitch? But the idea of finally getting out of here already has my heart going a thousand miles a minute. "Fine," I say slowly. I byte down hard on my lollipop. "But fuck around with me even a little bit, and I'll bring this whole fucker down. Got it?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Jay: I laughed. "I wanna get outta here... I have no intention of damming myself any further, so you got nothing to worry about. But I still do. So don't you pull anything or I'll slit your throat." I showed her a small knife I kept in my pocket at lunch, one the wardens never found. "I warn you, the smaller and duller the knife is-" I pressed the blade hard against my wrist, and after a bit it began to bleed. "The more it hurts."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Blanche: I smirk. "Trust me, if I planned on doing something, I wouldn't be sloppy. I'd go into detail, but then I'd look like an overpretentious bitch." I wink at her. "So, have you even started planning yet?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Jay: "No. The idea just came up. Have you any ideas?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Blanche: I curse under my breath and start dissecting an empty milk carton. "We need a closet psychopath, preferably one with a cute family that comes to visit. We also need some people on the outside, which I think I can get with some of the people that owe me favors. We'll also need hair dye, lighter fluid and matches, and some kids who don't mind getting in some trouble."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Jay: "Ha!" i laughed derisively. "Sure, lemme go to the PeaceAway Gift Shop.... HOw do you plan to get all that?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Blanche: I smile at the girl before pulling out more candy, this one a bag of sour gummiworms. "You wait, you listen, you observe. I've got shit on three of the counselors and all of the tricks who call me their 'friend'," I say as I nod at the table I came from. "No matter the circumstance, there is always someone with something to sell, even of they themselves don't know it. You just have to find the right price. So, got any friends we can gently push over the edge?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Jay: "well. THat J.C stoner kid over there should be easy," I said, nodding over to the loner. "Neon's past that point... and there's the Rose girl, and one more. He might be difficult, though..." ((imma bring in another charrie))

Name: Sam Pence
Nickname: Dollar
Sentence Lenght
Reason for Admittance: Stashed all the money his sister, Jay, stole, used it to buy marijuana and guns. Shot six cops to stall for Jay and killed 3
Security Level: Medium
Other: Jay's older brother, brought a hidden gun and knife to juvy, along with 200 dollars and 2 pounds of weed. He's kind of done with all the badness and wants to serve his time here, because he wants to be a good kid again. Doesn't mean he can't be pushed...

Sam: I watched Jay and another girl speak in low voices, and I wondered what they were up to.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Blanche: I stand up and start pacing. I can't sit down for too long, otherwise my mind gets shot and I kirk. "Challenges are healthy for any and all functioning members of society. But that makes three possible people we can mind fuck. Who's the last one?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Jay: "My brother. Over there." I jerked my head in his direction. he was staring at me.

Sam: Oh god, what'd she want now? I hoped it wasn't anything crazy. Jay always had more guts than i did, even when we were partners in crime. But now I wanted nothing to do with her. Usually when your sister held you at gunpoint, you didnt really want to keep her around...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Blanche: I look over for a moment and then turn back around, thinking. Would she mind screwing up her brother as bad as the plan calls for? I've got three options though, and everyone is expendable. "You wanna clue him in, or is he hopeless?" Not that we need his permission to be in this.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Jay: "He's far from hopeless. Time for baby sister to speak to older brother..." I said, getting up. "You coming or what?"

Sam: Shoot.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:10 pm

g2g But i think I'll be back in a couple hours
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Blanche: "Why, if you insist..." I say sarcastically. I get up and follow her over, moving a few trays out the way to sit criss-cross on the table.

Mmk, soo you later.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm

back Smile

Sam: "Jay, what do you want?" I said in a tired voice. It had been the first time I've spoken to her after our arrest.

Jay: "Wanna help us escape?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next