the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

3 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 9 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:34 pm

(Hai!)

Blanche: "I'll give you a gummi worm..." I say as I dangle it on front of his face. "Who can resist?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold! - Page 9 Empty Re: I don't know what I've been told. Juvy's just as good as gold!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Jay: "No. You're not going to do this for a reward, Sam. You're doing this for our own good."

Sam: I looked at Jay, eyes pleading for he to keep me out of this. "No. Because where will we go if we get out? We don't have a home, anymore. Our parents wont give us a second glance."

Jay: I lowered my voice. "Sam. I know for a fact you have at least 200 bucks with you. We can get a cheap apartment in a city, we can stay there till we get jobs..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Blanche: I look back and forth between them. "You have two hundred dollars..." I say slowly. Resources. I bend down and look him in the eye. "What else? And don't fuck around with me and 'nothing,' either. I don't play that."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Sam: Damn... I was officially screwed. "a gun. A knife. and weed."

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Blanche: I slip off the table and start pacing again. "Give me the weed," I say. "And maybe the knife." My mind's starting to go into overdrive.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Sam: I narrowed my eyes. "That weed is all I have left. Tell me why you need it."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Blanche: "Hair dye, allegiances, protection. You can have all the weed you want when we get out. Hell, if my sources are still up, I can get to you for free. So , are you gonna break for it with us or what?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Sam: I sighed. "No."

Jay: I had to keep myself from slapping him, so I smacked the table. "Samuel! Please!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Blanche: I stop pacing and look at him again.

"It's alright, Jay. If he doesn't want to help it's all on him. But hey, did you ever consider what life would be like when you finally get out of here? How long you got anyway? At least two years, probably, if you're her brother. Abd you're like what, seventeen? So you'll end up spending several more years here in this crappy jail, slaving away at a sublevel school so they can copy and paste a diploma for you. And then what? You think you can get into a college with them knowing what you've done? That any dean would even spit in your direction? The community colleges would laugh in your face. Get a job maybe? The fact that you wouldn't have a degree would already narrow down things. Add in the fact that you're now a degenerate, and guess what? You're flipping burgers the rest of your life with a bitchy girlfriend that has five ghetto kids that wouldn't even piss on you. Asking yourself hell, what if I did go with them? Something to entertain your thoughts before you have a heart attack in your Langely Park apartment because you might've put on a few pounds to avoid looking at the face in the mirror, the face that makes you sick to your very stomach.

"Meanwhile, your sister and I will either be living our lives, or dead. But at least we wouldn't have to ask what if." I stand up and grab my candy. "C'mon, Jay. I'm heading to the basketball court. The smell of oppression is stifling in here."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Sam: Damn. SHe had a point. "Tell me more on the way. Then I'll see."

Jay: Wonderful...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Blanche: I nod and turn around, keeping my smile in for now. Victory is on a tight rope. "I've worked it all out precisely as long as we play our parts. Ther is enough room for error, but only if we do what we need to. Now first things first: Hair dye. It's not super important, but a neccessary nonetheless. We get that from yay goth chick over there. She finds a way to change her hair color every week, but she's itchy as hell and still has a case of the munchies."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Sam: I bit my lip. "Ok. What's the plan exactly?

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Blanche: "We, I've got a lot of people who owe me favors, including some people who could pass for us, with the right hair of course. Do, next visiting day, we cause absolute chaos. Make some people explode on their family, bribe a few kids. At that time, try to get alone. Meanwhile, I'll have one of the visitors, someone working for us, hide clothes in a certain specified spot as well as wigs. We have to change into those before anyone finds out and walk out with everyone else. Meanwhile, there will be several people who look like us running around. They'll make it obvious that they're escaping and try to steal a car to get a way. And then, that's when our grand finale commences. But I can't tell you that just yet."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Jay: I smirked. "Sam you cant turn that down. It's nearly foolproof."

Sam: It DID sound fun. "Sure," i gave in with a sigh.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Blanche: "Good," I say. "Then it's settled. Pick your poison and let's see who we can mind fuck."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Jay: I smirked and threw my arm around Sam. "Welcome to the club, brother."

Sam: I had to laugh. THe real delinquent in me had come out. "Jay, if this doesnt work, I'll shoot you."

Jay: "You'll already be dead if it doesn't work, Sammy."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Blanche: "True," I say. "The guards would probably shoot us dead on the spot and then tell our parents we forced their hand," I say as I devour the last of my candy. "Works every time."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Jay: "My warden's a rapist. I swear to God." I said loudly, as one employee walked past. Maybe that would get him fired.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Blanche: I raise an eyebrow, stand up, and startstretching out my arms. "This has been lovely and all, don't get me wrong," I say. "But I'm long past due for my twelve o clock ritilin high, not to mention a tv date with my boyfriend. So if you'll excuse me," I hop down and brush the hair out of my face.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am

((next day?))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 pm

(Sure.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm

mkay. Can u start?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Blanche: I yawn as I walk through the dreary line for breakfast. Once again, breakfast is te nutrient filled combination of soggy black pancakes, a dented apple, and orange juice that may or may not contain the serving lady's spit. I toss the stuff on the trash and head to the leaking coffee machine instead.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Jay: I'm glad I don't eat. I'd probably end up bulimic by accident if I ate this crap. I took my usual seat and stared at the cup of water that would act as my breakfast.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Name:Ash Lidgeway
Juvy Nickname: Doesn't have one yet
Sentence length: until further notice
Looks:medium brown hair, layered, side bangs. tall, about 5'6 slim.
Reason for admittance:went crazy after she witnessed her parents murder, then went out found the murderer ad murdered him.
Security level: high (for slight mental issues)

Other:very dangerous but no one suspects that she is, quite keeps to herself.

((umm can sum one help me out? Where ca i come in at?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next