the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 18 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Alice had already sliced her wrist open by the time he had taken it from her. Her eyes were closed, letting the dark consume her, take her pain away. There was no reason to stay, so why try?

Tucker smiled as he kissed her back happily, his hands wandering slightly around her back. His mind felt dizzy and was buzzing more happily than when he had a beer. His heart felt like it was going to explode from how fast it was beating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Blake sighed and called 911, not sure if this would kill her or not. The ambulance came and drove her to the hospital. Blake stayed behind for now. He wanted to be done with this, but he'd promised Alice he wouldn't leave her. He just wasn't in the mood to go be with her at the hospital, try to help her, when it never did any good.
He felt like there wasn't a point anymore. He'd tried so hard and failed.

(lol at the thing about beer)

Bonnie's lips parted to his, getting that same feeling he was. Kissing felt so good, it was better than...any other thing that made her happy. She couldn't think of one just then, though, her mind full of Tucker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Tucker didn't even notice as time passed. He was to focused on Bonnie. Her warm lips, her sweet taste, her wet body against his. He was way to focused, making sure to keep himself in check.

Alice hit the emergency room and they took her back, working with her quickly. She fell into a coma, her body in shock and unable to handle everything that was going on. The constant damage, the life inside her, the lack of food, and now this. It couldn't take it any more. It just needed rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Bonnie pulled back after a while, putting her forehead to his. She smiled. "I really like you, Tucker."

When Blake called, they told him what happened, that she was in a coma. He sighed and hung up, falling back on his bed and rubbing his eyes. Maybe that'd be good for her, maybe it'd help Alice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Alice- coma

Tucker smiled down at her, kissing her nose. "I really, really like you, Bonnie." He watched her, wondering how you go about making things like this offical. He didn't want anyone else to sneak in and steal her away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

"Oh, are we playing this game? I really, really, /really/ like you, Tucker," Bonnie said jokingly with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Tucker looked at her and chuckled with a smile. "I like you so much, that I want you to be my girlfriend, Bonnie." He watched her and raised his brow as if to ask, 'well? How 'bout it?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Bonnie's smile widened to a grin. "I like you so much that," She tried to think of something clever, but then shrugged with a laugh. "Okay. Starting now I am your girlfriend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Tucker smiled widely and kissed her again, picking back up where they had left off. It wasn't until the sun was at high noon that he started back down the road with her, both of them still dripping wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Bonnie's spirits weren't down from being wet, though. She hummed to herself a little as they went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Tucker pulled into her drive way and sighed, looking over at her, raising a brow. "You sure you have to babysit? I could take you on my tractor." He bounced his brows with a smile, though he wasn't thinking dirty. He was just trying to make her laugh. He loved it when she laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:05 pm

And laugh at that, she did. "I wish. I really do have to babysit, though -- I need the money." Bonnie sort of shrugged, before kissing his cheek and slipping out of the truck. "See ya...tomorrow, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:08 pm

"Of course," Tucker smiled as he watched her go, a bright smile on his face as he sighed. He couldn't help himself as he looked her over, happy in the sway of her hips. He started the truck up again, reving it a few times at her and winking before pulling out of the drive way and heading home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Bonnie laughed one more time before heading inside.

"Blaaaaake, I'm home," Bonnie called, a slight singsong in her voice.

She heard a muttered reply before she got into the shower to wash away the lake water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Alice stayed in the coma, not even stiring. The doctors had her hooked up to IVs to give her the nutirents she needed, trying to save the baby.

Tucker was at home, whistling happily as he shoveled hay out of the barn loft. He looked down and smiled. He stopped, his blood freezing as he saw Bailey collapse to the ground. "BAILEY!" He shouted as he climbed down as quickly as he could, spriting to her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 pm

(D: NOT THE LITTLE GIRL!)

Blake checked in every now and then. He tried to convince them not to save the baby, but they wouldn't do it. They didn't get it, and Blake wasn't sure Alice wanted him saying who the father was -- and how illegal that baby should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Tucker texted Bonnie a few hours later. "Hey...I'm going to have to cancel tomorrow. Sorry."

Alice showed no signs of coming out of the coma, her baby bump more visible now that she wasn't wearing such baggy clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Bonnie frowned a little at the text, but couldn't reply because a little kid she was babysitting was crying for her to come play. She got up and went to play blocks with him, Tucker pushed to the back of her mind for the moment -- sort of. It wasn't like him to cancel, she wondered if something was wrong....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Tucker sat by Bailey's hospital bed, his eyes rimmed red and filled with tears. He sniffled and looked over at Gran who all of the sudden looked much older than she had that morning. He grey hair wirey and falling from her bun, her eyes sunken in, her skin paler. He didn't like it. It just emphasized how close he was to being all alone.

Last edited by Taylow on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 pm

(Did Bailey die?! ...and you wrote Bonnie instead of Bailey again xP)

Later, when her babysitting job was over, Bonnie tried calling Tucker. She had a sinking feeling that something was very, very wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm

(oops, fixed it! and you'll just have to wait and see)

Tucker was sitting in the hallway, the doctor in the room with Gran and Bailey. He jumped slightly as his phone played Big Green Tractor. He answered, his voice sounding drained and still a little tear filled. "Hello?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm

(:o eep, I'm scared)

Bonnie noted the change in his voice, and her hear picked up speed. What on Earth was wrong? "Hey...I got your text. Is something wrong? You sound sick," She rambled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 pm

"Huh? Oh, no. It's not me. It's Bailey. She's in the hospital." Tucker ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Doc's in with Gran and Bailey right now. He said she's havin heart failure." His voice caught and he took a deep breath, clearing his throat. "Apparently her heart is to big and is worn out, has some holes in it or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm

"Oh no," Bonnie said, her eyes going wide as she paced her room. She ran a hand through her hair and looked out her window. "Is she...is she going to be okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Tucker shook his head, though he knew she couldn't see him. He took another deep breath, clearing his throat. "She needs a heart transplant. We have to give them twenty percent of the payment for the surgery to get her on the list." He was hunched over now, his head in his hand. "I don't know if we'll be able to come up with the money, Bonnie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next