the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 4 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Synder: I glared. "Fine, so you dont have a first aid kit. I guess i'll just have to improvise and make tome towels into bandages or something. I can never leave a wound alone." i said, heading to the kitchen and beginning to search for some tea towels or something that i could shred into bandaging.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 4 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:22 pm

James stared after her his mind racing. Why would she want to help her kidnapper? How did she know so much about herbs. "You some kind of witch or somthing?" He looked at his torn sleeve, annoyed more then anything.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Synder: I came back with some towels. "Sit." i said. "No, im not a witch. My mom's wiccan though, and an herbalist. I live and work at a greenhouse with my mom and brother." i said. I wasnt sure why i wanted to help him. He HAD kidnapped me after all. But he hadnt killed me (yet) and he had saved me from demons, twice. I was beginning to think he wasnt all bad.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:27 pm

James stayed standing for a few seconds, then sat, curios. His black eyes, once blue, studied her curiosly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Synder: I carefully shredded the towles neatly into strips that i could use as bandaging. "Right. So, you can tear the sleeve off, or, if you're intent on saving this shirt, just take the whole thing off. I need to have that area clear so im not bandaging over your clothes." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:34 pm

James smiled sweetly, returning to his usual self. "Might as well give you a treat." His smile turned into a smirk and he slipped the shirt off over his head.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Synder: I blushed at the implied intent. "Not why i wanted your shirt off, moron." i said, getting to work carefully cleaning and bandaging, the wound, stopping the bleeding, pulling the edges of the cut together, and making a neat bandage to hold it like that so it could heal. "There. That should hold." i said when i was finished. "Neat scar, by the way. Where'd you get that one from? I asked, noticing the scar on his back.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 pm

James frowned, stiffening. "You shouldn't be putting your nose where it don't belong." He stood and made his way to the kitchen. For the first time in a while he felt the need to say thank you to the girl. He shook his head. This one girl, a ordinary teenager couldn't possibly be making him soft.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Synder: I shrugged. "Okay then..." i said, cleaning up my workstation. I found his reaction very strange. What had made that scar, to cause such a reaction?! I was curious, but i would not pressure him. Maybe id find out someday, Maybe i wouldnt. Who knew?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

James reached in the fridge and took out a Pepsi. He opend it and drank it, though he didn't need food or water anymore, he still liked to put up a show of normalcy and try to live normally. He felt the cool liquid slide down his throat and sighed as memories assaulted him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Synder: I went and sat down on the couch, staring out at the now-stormy night. I hoped Drake wasnt out in this, looking for me.... he'd probably catch a cold. I frowned a bit, worrying about my brother and mom. What were they thinking right now? Were they worried?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Jessica jumped from building to building, not feeling the rain as it soaked her clothes, making them clean to her. Her long blond hair stuck to her forehead and she enjoyed the hunt as she stalked a demon.

James threw away the Pepsi can, feeling suddenly tired. He went back to the living room, as always as silent as a ghost. He studied the girl and was tempted to slip into her mind, but stayed out. He decided he really didn't care.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Synder: I broke from the thoughts of my family, feeling eyes on me. I turned and saw my still unnamed captor. "What?" i asked, raising an eyebrow. "You know, i just realized i dont even know what your name is. Feel like supplying one so i can stop calling you 'my captor' in my head?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:57 pm

James stayed silent a few more minutes and he went to sit on the other end of the couch. "James." He leaned back, feeling the 'shadow' pain of his shoulder, but didn't show it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Synder: I nodded. "Well, that makes things easier." i said thoughtfully. He really didnt seem to like answering questions. Very secretive, and occasionally kind of rude. But if i wasnt mistaken, i was beginning to supect that i was getting kind of attached to him.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 pm

James gave a ghost of a smile, but it dissapeared as fast as it had appeared. His muscles twitched every once in a while. A part of him wanted to kill her, now, but another part wouldn't let him. It was as though anytime he thought about that his heart would tear.....if he even still had one.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Synder: I glanced out the window at the stormy night, sighing. "I really hope my brother isnt out looking for me in this...." i said, thinking aloud. Plus, if he was out all night, mom would probably freak, if she wasnt already frekaing because i was gone.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:36 pm

James frowned and crossed his arms as he leaned back into the couch. "He'd be an idiot to, not that he'd get you back." His black eyes were emotionless.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Synder: "No, he wouldnt" i agreed. "He'll have no idea where i am. But it wont stop him from scouring every inch of city looking for me." i said, smiling a bit. "His protectiveness, on occasion, leads him to do stupid things. Knowing him, there's no way he'll be sitting around at home right now." i said, sighing. "He's not really an idiot... he just does idiotic things at times." i said, smiling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 pm

James shook his head. "Which makes him an idiot." He shook his head, his black hair falling into his face. He made a mental note to get his hair cut, maybe spiky.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Syren: I shrugged. "Than i guess the entire world is made up of idiots. Everyone does idiotic things sometimes. It doent mean they're actually an idiot." i said. Heck, id done lots of idiotic things. But i was pretty smart, at least most of the time.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:01 pm

James grinned. "I assure you I'm a complete idiot. I've done things you'd never think of." He frowned as memories filled his mind and he acutally felt....guilty? He shook his head, the coldness wrapping around his heart yet again.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Synder: I laughed. "Of course you're an idiot. You kidnapped me." i said bluntly. "For like, no reason. That's pretty idiotic if you ask me." i said lilghtly, shrugging.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 pm

James leaned towards her and curled a stray piece of hair around his finger. "And I could do anything I wanted to you. I'd watch myself if I were you."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Synder: My heart rate increased, slight nervousnesss overcoming me, but i didnt get it show. "True, but you havent done anything yet, and id rather not worry about it. Worrying constantly is tiring, and probably pointless." i said. "Perhaps even idiotic." i added, smirking slightly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next