the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 5 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Lorrick smiled softly, breathing in her scent as he wrapped his arms around her small body. "I think we can get those three things, easy," he murmured, pressing his lips to the top of her head. "Let's make number one happen right now." His voice was a whisper as he picked up her bag that held her toiletries(killed that spelling, I know) and slung it over his shoulder. They walked out of the bathroom and he picked up the small bag that held his clothes before leaving the room.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 5 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Kylia quickly followed after him, trying to comb through her hair with her hands, though it wasn't working very well. Her hair instead turned into a static-y mess that she finally gave up on. It wasn't like she looked that great anyway. She was in hospital sweats for crying out loud. She felt her emotions flop and she sighed, tears starting to well up in her eyes. She knew this was going to be a long nine months for the both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Lorrick checked out of the hotel before taking Kylia's hand in his and walking out onto the sidewalk. "Since you don't know exactly where you want to go," he said, glancing down at her. "A Warm or cold climate?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Kylia thought for a minute, her tears forgotten almost instantly. Did she want to be where she was always cold, or where she was always warm? Rain? Or snow? "What about the Oregon coast?" She asked after a moment, glancing up at him. "Like an hour away from the coast in a not cold, but not hot place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Lorrick grinned, picking her up efforlessly in his arms. "Perfect," he murmured, kissing her softly before taking off into the sky.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Kylia quickly grabbed hold of his neck and burried her face in his neck and shoulder area, suddenly aquiring a fear of heights. She didn't say anything though, she just hoped he thought she was cuddling him. She wondered how long the flight would take and if she'd be able to make it the whole way without being sick. She probably could...if she didn't think about, or smell the E word (eggs), or anything else that was disgusting like Mirical Whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Lorrick flew until they were in another town, away from Devin for the time being. He landed in the parking lot of a Walmart, setting Kylia gently down on her feet. Tucking his wings along his spine, he took her hand in his and walked into the store. "I can still use the GWC funds," he said, starting toward the grocery aisle. "But this should probably be the last time. I'm not sure if they can track it or not."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Caleb
I give a small smile. "Yeah." I take her hand gently, keeping my grasp loose if she had a change of heart. "Just over here."

Malakai
Shorts and a large sweatshirt, supplied by the hospital since my dress had been ruined before. I surprise myself. I'm...upset. I had...grown attached to it, liked it. At least they were considerate and cut slits in the sweatshirt... Coming out, fltzing with the sleeves that were too long, wings shifting uncomfortably. I hesitantly look up at Ben.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Ben looked down at her, his hands in his pockets. "Sorry bout your dress," he said, giving a small smile. "Did you want to go back to the appartment so that you can change?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Malakai
"I'm fine," I murmur, my eyes straying to the floor, studying the checkerboard pattern. Blue, white, blue, then white....then blue.... "I'm sorry." My voice shakes slightly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Hunter gave a small smile, shivers running through her which she expertly hid. She held tightly to his hand as she followed him, looking around the strange part of town that he had brought her to. She hadn't been on this side before, it was new. Different.

Kylia looked at him and bit her lip as she thought for a minute. "How are we going to pay for everything else?" she asked after a moment of thought. Baby stuff, house/hotel, hospital bills, food....they had no money after this. Unless they had left her money jars in her apartment, though she highly doubted that. And Landon had taken her purse the last time she had saw him...just before Lorrick saved her. She wrapped her arms around her scarred stomach protectively at the thought of Landon and tried to blink the thoughts away and instead focus on pineapple. It was a more happy thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 am

"We'll figure something out," he murmured softly, bending to kiss the top of her head. "C'mon, let's go get that pineapple." They went into the fruit aisle and Lorrick found a container of it freshly cut? "This good?" he asked with a small smile.

Ben wrapped his arm around her shoulders without thinking about it, giving her a half hug. "Don't worry about it. You got shot. That's bound to put anyone in a pissy mood." He smiled down at her as they signed out of the hospital.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:57 am

Kylia gently took it from him and opened the lid slightly, smiling a little as she took in the smell. "We might need a couple," she said, her cheeks turning a soft pink. She felt like a bit of a hog, but that wasn't her intention. If they weren't going to have money, she was going to stock up and stagger her pineapple out so she had it when she needed it. "Can we also get some cheese, bread, and soft butter?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Lorrick smiled and nodded. "Of course." After they got the rest of the food, they made their way into the clothing department. Taking the groceries in his arms, he gave Kylia a small smile. "I know Walmart isn't the ideal place to buy clothes, but it works for what you need."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Kylia looked at the clothes and bit her lip a little, eyeing them all. She found a few pairs of jeans that would streach with her for at least a little while, and added a few shirts that would cover her. If it got to bad she could always borrow one of Lorrick's shirts. She glanced up at him, then at the baby clothes, then back to him as if asking permission to shop a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Rawr, sorry, I would have replied sooner, but I fell sleep reading up for my college class that I'm taking lol xP

Lorrick laughed softly and nodded. "Go nuts," he said simply. This was the last time they should use the GWC card. Might as well get everything they could while they still had the money.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Kylia's eyes lit up and she quickly made her way over to the baby aisle, beaming as she grabbed things she knew they'd need....eventually. She grabbed everything from newborn diappers to onesies, to binkis and a small can of formula. She found clothes for the baby that would work no matter if it was a boy or girl, and stopped for a minute, her brown furrowing as her hand rested on her stomach. She had the odd feeling that she might need more than that...she looked at Lorrick, then back at the cart, then at the shelves. No...but...it might be a good idea...She went through and doubled everything she had put in the cart and bit her lip as she put the last item, little socks, into the cart. "I think that's all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Lorrick laughed, loving to see the happiness light up her eyes. "We're gunna need a couple heavy dutty backpacks too," he teased, winking at her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Malakai
I was sorry /because/ i got shot, but contact made me stop. My arms around my stomach loosely, I can vaguely feel the wound's pain as we walk. "How long have I been...?"

Caleb
I smile a tad more, pushing open a heavy wooden door. Inside was dim, but an old wooden bar greets us, with wood workings that you just don't see any more. Very nautical themed. "Table for two," i say to the hostess and she takes us around back to the screened in deck, giving us a booth in the corner.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:00 am

Kylia smiled slightly and blushed, her hand still resting on her stomach. She looked down at her stomach, impatient now for the baby. She wanted to dress it up now that she had the clothes for it. Speaking of impatientness, the pineapple was pressing even harder on her mind and she looked up at him again. Her eyes searched his and she took a deep breath. "We should hurry and buy this stuff before I eat all the pineapple in the store....oh! And we should get a loaf of bread, some cheese, and some butter." She gave a small nod.

Hunter looked around, taking in her surroundings. It was a little dingy, but not to bad, and the view was amazing. She looked at him and smiled, then looked back outside for a moment, then went back to making sure Caleb wasn't in any immediate danger. "Where are we?" she asked after a moment. "I've never heard of this place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Lorrick laughed an nodded. When they finally had everything that they needed, they checked out and walked out of the store with the cart before going behind the building. He handed her a container of pineapple, a smile on his face. "Enjoy," he said, starting to fill the backpacks.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:45 am

Kylia's eyes lit up again as she took the container and sank to the ground against the wall, her legs getting tired from all the walking. Not that they had done a ton of that, but she still felt it. She popped the top off the pineapple and ate each bite slowly, closing her eyes, and savoring the taste. She was beyond words with how happy she was with it, and the taste was like heaven in her mouth almost. When she had finished the bites, she drank the juice, and cuddled the cup with a happy smile, her eyes still closed. Another flutter of movement between her hips made her jump slightly, her smile widening and then faltering slightly. She felt another movment at the top of her stomach. She opened her eyes and immediately she dropped the cup, her hands going to her stomach, her eyes wide as she found two lumps of baby instead of just one. She blinked a few times, then looked at Lorrick, unsure how she should process the discovery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm

I am so sorry that I haven't been on in forever! Lol With homecoming setup, work, and school, every ounce of my time has been taken lol

Lorrick froze in the middle of packing up all their new baby supplies when Kylia looked up at him. He dropped the backpack, doing an immediate scan of the area around them. "What's wrong?" he asked her, his body tense.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Kylia looked at him slightly dazed as she still tried to process what she had found. She glanced down at her stomach then back to him and instead of explaining, took his hand and put it her stomach. She pressed it against the one lump, then took his other hand and found the other lump, pressing his hand to it. She opened her mouth as if she was going to say something, but instead just eneded up closing her mouth and watching him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:55 am

Lorrick's eyebrows came together in confusion as he felt her belly. Slowly, his face began to take form of wonder, then slight terror. He quickly hid the last bit though, placing a mask over it all. One baby was one thing. Hard to take care of, but not too hard to hide. But two.... He couldn't help the excitement and pride that began to fill his heart, but the horror of what might happen wouldn't back down. "Huh..." was all he could think of saying.

I have an idea of sorts....
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next