the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 6 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:12 pm

(lay it on me)

Kylia watched him, trying to judge whether it was an ok thing or not. "Two babies?" She asked, her voice holding the fear that he wouldn't express. Could she even handle two babies? She wasn't even qualified to have one! She couldn't help looking back down at her stomach and jumping slightly as she felt a light kick. She blinked, staring in shock which gradually transformed into awe. During this, the want for pineapple began to nag at her mind again and she sighed, her forehead coming to rest on his chest. She wished he would tell her something to make it better, that would make everything work out for the better.

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 6 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Lorrick wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. He wanted to tell her everything would work out, but he didn't know that for sure....He had no idea what this meant for them. With two babies, that's two possible experiment subjects for the GWC, something he would die before he let happen. And if he stayed with Kylia, that just put them in even more danger....But protection. They needed protection. He sighed softly, knowing he couldn't leave his little family. "Let's get out of here," he whispered, kissing her forehead.

(( So. Lorrick has in his mind that the GWC will be more vengeful given the fact that they lost an angel to Kylia....What if he gets contact to an old friend to protect Kylia while he's away? I don't know where he would go though......Maybe try to make things safer for her.... What do ya think? ))
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 pm

(I like it! *giggles* I'm going to have so much fun with her pregnancy)

Kylia gave a small nod as she moved slightly, frowning as her stomach seemed to put a bit of a space between them. She wasn't huge, but she was skinny enough that the last few months had made a difference. She glared down at her stomach, not liking that it was seperating them. "Where are we going to go now?" she asked, looking up at him, her face softening as her eyes landed on his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Lorrick smiled softly, his mind whirling as a plan formed in his mind. "Where ever you said you wanted to go earlier," he murmured, slinging the backpacks over his shoulders. "Ready?" he asked, holding his arms out to her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Kylia gave a small nod as she got on her tip toes so she could wrap her arms around his neck. She fought back a yawn, but it was quickly followed by another that seemed to sneak up on her from out of nowhere. She frowned slightly, mad that it had caught her. "Somewhere near the coast," she said, wanting to see the ocean for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Lorrick smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his chest. "Deal," he murmured softly, taking off into the sky.
--- journey goes here? ---
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Kylia found herself falling asleep against him not very long after they took flight. She groaned when she woke up many hours later, the sun setting casting a pink glow in the sky. "I'm going to be sick," she announced just before she moved away from him and emptied her stomach, luckily not getting herself or him dirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Lorrick quickly landed on a private, sandy area, placing Kylia softly on the ground. He held her hair back as she finished, before pulling her close and kssing the top of her head. "We're here," he whispered softly, looking over at the small, abandoned cabin on the beach.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Kylia leaned against him, trying to catch her breath as she followed his line of sight. Her eyes fell on what looked like a beach cabin and a small smile came to her lips. "This is it?" she asked, slightly cautiously. She didn't want to get her hopes up just for him to say 'oh, well this is the beach. The house is actually in the city.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Lorrick laughed softly and nodded. "Yeah, it is," he murmured. "It needs a bit of a pick up, and it has no electricity, but everything else is good I believe." He hesitated, thinking back to the phone call he had made on the way here while Kylia was asleep. "An old friend of mine had a charge who used to live here. He said we could use it."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Kylia looked up at him and smiled widely before running towards the house happily. She climbed up it's porch and stopped at the door, glancing back at Lorrick with a grin before disapearing inside. She looked through every room, her smile growing wider as she did so.

(can it have a widow's walk?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:54 pm

( Yeah, definately lol )

Lorrick laughed softly, the sound slightly sad. He knew he was going to miss seeing her smile, her excitement, her happiness light up her eyes.... He followed behind her, setting the bags in the livingroom. "Like I said," he called to her. "It needs a good cleaning, some oil lamps, and wood for the stove, but other than that, its in good condition." James would help her, he knew that....He would get the wood, pay for the things that she would need.....keep her safe. He winced, his heart twisting at the thought that someone else would be protecting her, but it had to be done.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Kylia was already halfway up the stairs when Lorrick came in. She gasped, her hands flying to her mouth. "Lorrick!" she squealed excitedly. "Come see this!" she climbed out the window and onto the widow's walk that streached around the roof. She followed it to the front of the house, looking over the sea where the sun was setting. She gasped again, her hand flying to her heart. The site was breath taking. "Oh my," she said a little breathily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Lorrick followed her voice, laughing when he found her on the widow's walk. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm glad you like it," he whispered, kissing her neck. His hands rubbed her belly softly, his smile slidding away. "Kylia..." he murmured hesitantly. He knew he had to tell her...It wouldn't be fair if he just disappeared out of no where....Would it?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Kylia smiled and leaned back against him, her eyes closing in contentment. "Yes?" She asked, not expecting anything bad. This was to perfect for anything to be bad. The only bad thing was the fact that her stomach hadn't settled completely yet. But even that was perfect in its own way because it just reassured that there was life inside her. Life that would be brought up in this wonderful house with their wonderful father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Lorrick took a deep breath, holding her more tightly against him, not wanting to leave her ever again. "I...." He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "I'm leaving," he whispered. "Tonight."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Kylia froze, her body tensing as her eyes flew open. She spun to face him, her face a combination of disbelief and hurt. "Why?" She asked as her eyes searched his face. "D-did I do something wrong?" She asked, her insecurity making its way back into her life. Was he afraid of having two instead of just one? Did he decide he didn't want her after all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Lorrick pulled her against him again, shaking his head. "No, no, no, no, no," he whispered, holding her tight. "You did nothing wrong." His eyes locked on a speck in the sky, knowing it would be James. He was early. "I just needto do a few things. Make things safer for you and the twins," he whispered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Kylia wrapped her arms around him and clung tightly to him, tears rolling down her cheeks and onto his shirt. "W-when will you be back?" She asked, not wanting him to ever leave, but also knowing he was probably right. Well, he was always right. She felt scared though, fear clutched at her, increasing her feeling of insecurity and all of the sudden, she found herself wondering if she'd be able to go through the pregnancy on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Lorrick watched as James landed on the beach below them, not bothering to tuck his brown wings along his spine. He nodded to him before closing his eyes and soaking in as much of Kylia's presence as he could. "I don't know," he whispered honestly. "I'll be back and forth if I can, but...." His voice broke off. "I'm sorry, baby."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Kylia couldn't help herself as she cried harder, clinging to him. She didn't want him to go. "I-I don't think I can make it alone," she said through her tears. "I-I can't even stay out of trouble for more than a minute, how am I suppose to live on my own?" she didn't want to sound needy or anything, but it was the truth. How was she going to survive while being pregnant? She could barely survive when she wasn't pregnant. She hadn't even noticed James, she was to focused on Lorrick leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Lorrick held her tighter as James flew up to the widow's walk, leaning against the railing, his hands in his pockets. He watched as Lorrick gave him a dirty look. "You won't be alone," he whispered, kissing her temple. "The old friend who's letting us use this cabin is going to keep an eye on you." He gave James a meaningful look, a look that James brushed off.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Whoa....why do we only have ten pages...?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Kylia noticed James now and jumped when she saw him, hiding in Lorrick slightly. The old friend was a guy. Guys were bad, except for Lorrick. Her knuckles turned white as she clung to the fabric of his shirt, her eyes still leaking tears as she stared at James with a deer in the headlights look.

(because when they get to long, the site automatically cuts it into another thread and the other piece of this chat will be locked and sent to the graveyard)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Ah, gotcha lol I just noticed it xD

Lorrick held Kylia close to him, nodding to James again. "Kylia, this is James. He knows everything, okay?" he whispered. "You can trust him. He's saved my life more times than I can count."
James merely stood there, his eyes locked on Lorrick. He stupid, careless, moronic. But he was as close as family. Lucky for him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next