the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Darkness

+3
daughteroflight
Team Sherlock
SelfProclaimedHeroine
7 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Under the Darkness - Page 9 Empty Re: Under the Darkness

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Ember smiled and quickly swallowed the pills. "Thank you," she said after drinking the whole glass of water. "So how did we do?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Silas smiled a little and nodded. The moon was aobve them, casting a silvery light down. Silas looked like someone out of a black and white movie because of his pale skin and dark hair intesified in the night. "Definitely," he chuckled quietly.

Ira laughed quietly and shook his head. "Neither do I," he said. It'd been hard not to focus on James. He was so nice, and cautious, and sweet. He had been distracting and even now, Ira was finding it hard to focus. He wanted James to hold him again, but James had a point in telling him he was vulnerable. Part of him just felt like it would be right, though.

(I finally found Ira's perfect song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlpgNsJsNKI )
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Edgar smiled softly. "You guys did perfect. Everyone escaped safely." He then took out his phone and began dialing. "I'm calling the guy right now to get your fake IDs."

Dagger smiled with glee, finally! She'd get a chance to explore the world!
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Ember smiled at Dagger. She was starting to become almost like a sister to her. And Edgar...she couldn't help but wonder if she was feeling something for him. She'd never felt this strange emotion before. It was almost foreign to her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:40 pm

"Most defiantly." Elliot laughed with him, he took notice of how pretty Silas looked in the nightlight. "You look better now than when I first saw you." he said jokingly aloud. Feeling like it needed to be said.

James chuckled lightly, indistinctly wrapping his arms around Ira. There he was again, fighting the urge to just kiss him. He liked how Ira's slow breathing body was against his. "I'm glad I met you today." he whispered, gripping just a little tighter on Ira's frame. He really was, he hadn't met any true people like Ira in...forever. Ira was making him so happy, so happy that he could just kiss him until the morning light.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Edgar stepped the room for a moment to have his phone call with the guy, after that he came back and said: "It'll take a couple days for him to process them, but until then you guys can stay here where it's safe. When they get here we'll get you guys out of here as fast as possible."

Dagger took a deep sigh and sat in a lounge chair next to Ember. "So what do we do until then?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Ember shrugged. "I guess we can rest until then. It would be nice for once to stay in one place for longer than four hours," she said. She'd always been on the move, cause somehow they'd always find her location. She had no clue how they kept finding her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Edgar gave the girls a smirk. "Are you guys hungry? 'Cause I can take you guys somewhere. Heck, why I treat you guys to a awesome day? You guys deserve it."

Dagger's eyed grew wide with excitement. "Really?! Oh, can we go Ember? Huh?!"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Ember shrugged again. "Yeah, I guess so," she said. She smiled at Dagger. "Yes, we can go, Dagger."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:56 pm

Ira smiled up at him. "I really couldn't more happy that you met me today, either. I don't want to think about what I would have done if you didn't talk to me," he said as a shudder pulled through his delicate body. He didn't want to go back to being unfeeling. He could only remember that it was cold, so cold and empty. But now, it was like James had patched Ira up a little. And only in a day. He wondered what prolonged exposure to James would mean.

Silas smiled a little. "Thanks," he said, looking up at the sky. It was a nice night, but he knew he really should be getting home... He didn't want to, though. "Elliot. Maybe I can show you what I was thinking about?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:03 pm

A wryly smile grew across James' face. Maybe he could just...
"I could just..." he bit back his lip when he realized he was actually speaking.

Elliot gave Silas a smirk. "Sure, give it a go."

((I really like Ira's song, btw! *3*))
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Edgar gave the girls another smile, this time with his eyes. "Alright, let's go then. But first I think you guys would want to get out of the clothes your wearing."

Dagger looked down, noticing that her clothes were a little torn from her transforming. "Yeah, I suppose that'd be nice."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Ember stood up immediately when he said that. "Great, cause this dress is so stinking short and too low for my tastes," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:11 pm

(Lulz, this is probably Silas' song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8WeXLeXQs&feature=BFa&list=FLKiX4WrI6PtjgoJ_uNNn2Lw&lf=plpp )

Silas took a deep, slightly unsteady breath and crossed to Elliot, looking at him for a moment. "I've never done anything like this before," he warned him. Before he could second guess himself, he leaned in, pressing his lips to Elliots. Sure he had kissed girls before, but he wasn't sure if it'd be different.

"You could just what?" Ira asked, casually snaking his arm around James' waist. He did it like it was the most natural thing, not feeling wrong or uncomfortable. His eyes were curious as he looked up at James. He wondered what he was thinking about, what he wanted to do.

Last edited by Avery on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Dagger giggled a bit as she ran to the bathroom outside of his office to change.

Edgar smirked. "I thought it looked great."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Ember grinned at him.
"Why's that?" she asked, even though she knew she already knew the answer.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Elliot was a little shocked at Silas' action. But gave in for a moment. If this is what Silas wanted, then he was going to give him a good time. His hands snaked around Silas' waist, pulling him a little closer than what he was. He then moved his attention towards Silas' mouth. He moved his tongue to open Silas' mouth and began entwining their tongues together. For this time, Elliot was actually feeling good. And he wasn't even trying make himself feel good. In fact, he was worried if Silas was feeling good.

James' throat had a lump in it. Should he really tell Ira what he was thinking? What he wanted to do? After all the things he said before...he wanted to just toss it all away? "I could just kiss you."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Edgar's smirk grew a little more. "Because you're a beautiful young lady."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Elliot seemed to be an expert at this. Silas nearly melted to his will, his entire body buzzing happily. It wasn't different thatn kissing a girl physically, but it felt different. Silas let his hands rest on Elliot's shoulders as they kissed, his mind turning into a swirled mess. Did that make him gay?

Ira blushed deeply and a nervous giggle escaped his lips. He had only been kissed twice and that was with the boyfriend that had broken up with him after he had gotten kicked out of his house. he had only been fifteen. He didn't know what to say or do when he even thought about kissing, though it was an inviting idea.

"Only if you want to."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Elliot noticed that Silas was liking this, which made Elliot grin a little as he continued kissing him. Elliot would let the kiss ride like a roller coaster, increasing the speed and momentum of it and then slowing it down and only slightly pecking at his lips. He was loving how Silas was just melting in his arms, and how for once Elliot had control of something. After a while, he pulled his lips away from Silas'. His eyes glazed over and wanted to kiss more. "How what that?" he said softly, his face only inches apart from Silas', "Enjoyed the ride?"

When Ira said those words, James was ready to do it. Ready to kiss him, ready to have a romantic relationship for once, ready to eventually love Ira. But he was afraid, what would happen if Ira didn't feel the same the next day? What if Ira was just playing him and just leave him? What if he would use him? What if James used Ira? But this was becoming too much. Just...too...much. "I want to." he whispered, grabbing onto Ira's chin with his free hand and lifting Ira's lips up to his. It was only a slight peck, but James wanted more. But he waited for Ira to respond before continuing.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:51 pm

SelfProclaimedHeroine wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:"You're welcome? What's your story? What were you like growing up?" Sammy looked at Daniel once again, this time his eyes were filled with curiosity though. He wanted to know more about Daniel for some reason, although he was unsure as to why he did... He suddenly realized how weird he probably sounded with his questions. His cheeks grew a light shade of pink. "Sorry for the questions..."

Derek's mind started to race over the idea of getting revenge on his father. He loved the thought, but had to think about other things beside revenge. "That would be pleasant, but other than that, I have no true reason for helping. I might think about helping, but like I said, I don't want people to get hurt..."

Daniel shook his head. "You're fine." He was actually feeling pretty comforable. "I guess I could tell you," He took a deep breath, ready to tell him his sap story. "my parents died in a car accident. Leaving me on the streets until I got expreimented on by a private company where I got my powers."

"I see," Peter replied, knowing he was going to have to work harder to get Derek to agree with him. "People who deserve it will be punished. And even that won't be that harsh enough."

Sammy eyes were downcast and his lips twitched upward slightly when Daniel said it was okay. the color started to fade slightly from his cheeks and a frown formed after Daniel had told him his story. He glanced at him, sympathy in his eyes. When he talked, his voice was soft. "I'm sorry, Daniel. You didn't have to tell me, I was just curious."

Derek could tell that Peter was trying really hard and it amused him although he kept a mask up that said he still didn't trust Peter. "I can see your point, Mr. Caine, but what about those who are innocent? What happens if they're in a building when it comes tumbling down? I'm not sure if hurting quite a few innocents is worth it. But at the same time, the city should be destroyed..." Derek acted like he was debating, but for some reason he had a feeling that he would just go with it in the end.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Daniel shrugged his shoulders. "It's alright, you wanted to know. I needed to tell you. It's all good." It was the past anyway, and Daniel needed to get rid of the past if he was going to live in the future. "So what's your story?"

Peter was losing his cool, and he was letting it show. He didn't like that. So he shrugged off his anger and gave a smirk and a chuckle. "We are not such vicious brutes in the Resistance. We actually think things through before acting. But, if you want to see for yourself...would you like to come to our meeting tonight at my club?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:04 pm

His lips were so soft. His hands were so gentle. Nothing like the rough kissing he had be exposed to when he was younger. Ira didn't know how to react to him. He leaned his face into James' neck and nodded. "That was nice," he mumbled against the older boys skin. He wasn't sure if he could go any farther than that tonight. Maybe he just needed to sleep. After all, he didn't work or anything, so he could spend some times with James... If he didn't work.

Silas was feeling exhilirated. His lips were slightly parted as hard breaths escaped. "Yeah," he smiled. He could taste Elliot, his mind was still slightly foggy. "It was new." That was all he could say.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Sammy glanced at Daniel and was happy that he hadn't upset Daniel at all by asking that. He stayed quiet a moment and then looked at Daniel. "My dad left right after I was born, my mom was murdered when I was seven by my aunt, my aunt somehow got away my mom's murder, she got custody of me, and I was abused while growing up, especially because of who I am." Sammy shrugged lightly. "But I'm grateful because it could have been worse."

Derek could tell that Peter was losing his cool and it made him even more amused. He crossed his arms over his chest, keeping his mask up. "I would hope you've thought it all through, especially before I decide if I want to help or not. I would definitely like to go to this meeting."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:15 pm

James let go of Ira's chin and let him rest against James' chest. Not wanting to push it any farther. Ira may have been eighteen, but that's so young to go any farther. He noticed that Ira's eyes looked exhausted, that Ira's mind had dealt with too much today. "Maybe you should go to bed. I can sleep on here tonight."

"That's good," Elliot smirked, glad that Silas was excited about the kiss. But by now Elliot would ask him to go to his apartment. Something in his mind though stopped him from asking that. He felt like it was...too soon. "I better get going to my apartment." Elliot said, taking a few steps away from Silas. But before that, he grabbed his wallet and got a small piece of scrap paper and a small pen and wrote down some numbers. "Here's my digits, in case you wanna meet up again and hang out." Though Elliot could've left by then, he stayed there for a moment. Looking around and looking at Silas' beautiful silhouette.
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next