the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing Stars deviation

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Wishing Stars deviation - Page 12 Empty Re: Wishing Stars deviation

Post by Avery Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:06 am

"I'm..." It took Lucia a minute to figure out the word to describe how she was feeling, and even after she chose, she didn't think it was very good. "Okay." She wasn't bad, but she wasn't the best. "Tired. But how are you?" She asked, eyeing him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:11 am

Ryder looked down at her and blinked, letting out his breath slowly. "I'm alright," he said with a nod. "Don't worry about me," he gave her forehead another gentle kiss. "Why don't you go lay back down, I'll be there in a minute. I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:15 am

Lucia nodded, trudging back into his room and curling under the blanket, pushing her face deep into the pillow. For some reason, just being able to smell him pushed her into a deep sleep. She clutched the blanket and didn't have any dreams, not noticing anything outside of her blank mind.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:19 am

Ryder ran a hand through his hair and sighed, staring at the floor. He had no idea how he was going to handle this when he got back to school. But then again, Lucia wasn't going to let him go back to school, so he didn't have to worry about it. He just hoped that things didn't get blown out of proportion. He walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter for a long moment, staring at empty space as he waited for the rest of his rage to pass. Once he was finally calm again, he went back and laid down with Lucia, shifting her so she was in his arms. He stared at the ceiling, not sleeping. His mind was to busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 am

Lucia woke a few times during the night, but didn't make herself know. She snuggled against Ryder gently, kissing his chest before letting herself go back to sleep. She didn't have anymore troubles staying alseep, either, feeling completely safe in his arms.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:29 am

Ryder eventually fell asleep about three hours before he woke again. The sun was shining in his eyes and he was holding Lucia close, his legs tangled with hers. He yawned and closed his eyes again, doing his best to hide his face. His body ached, begging for rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:37 am

Lucia woke up when the sun started to burn into the room, semi-cloaked through blinds, but it still found a way to slid through and get into her eyes. She gently kissed Ryder on the forehead and then smiled. "Morning, Love," she said softly. One of her hands was on his chest, only her fingers moving against his skin.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:48 am

"Morning," Ryder murmered, turning his head towards her with a tired smile, his eyes seeming to give away how much sleep he actually got. "How are you feeling?" he asked as he straightened out the blankets around them. As they got farther into fall, the days seemed to be getting colder. This seemed to be one of those days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Lucia could feel hos cold her nose and ears were, but under the blankets were warm and she was pressed up against Ryder. "I'm feeling... Good," she said, moving her knee so it was almost in a suggestive place. She smiled a little and ran her fingernails over his chest. "And thankful that today I'm keeping you home," she said, running her knee a bit higher.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Ryder watched her and smiled, chuckling. "Is that so?" he murmured, shifting so she was beneath him. He kissed her neck, his hands running across her back greedily. "I'm glad too," he murmured against her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Lucia tilted her head back a little, glad to see he had sime energy back in him. She didn't want him to be angry about the fight. She rand her hands through his hair, giggling quietly. Then, one hand slid down to touch where her shirt was riding up, but she made no effort to yank it down. "I love you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

"I love you most," Ryder murmured against her skin, his hands slipping beneath her shirt. He lowered his body to hers, leaving the clothes between them as he continued to kiss any exposed part of her neck or chest. His body was still sore, aching from the fight, but Lucia had successfully distracted him enough that the fight was clear in the back of his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:24 am

Lucia managed to wriggle out of her sirt, arching her back to she was pressed again him more. "If you insist, then I won't fight you on it." She kissed his neck, under his ear, then let her teeth graze his skin as she spoke. "Even if you're wrong."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:46 am

Ryder grinned happily, shivering slightly from her touch. "That's what you think," he murmured as he let his lips travel across her body, kissing every part of her down to the top of her boxers before his lips found hers. He kissed her deeply, his hands moving slowly down her body, coming to rest at the top of her boxers, his fingers hooking around the material.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Lucia smiled, batting his hand away playfully, then pushed her body away from his. Maybe they were going a little too fast right now. After all, they had only been dating for a few days. If they kept doing this stuff, they might get burned out of tired of each others compant or something. And Lucia was kinda scared to leave. She was finally healing, well, her hip was anyway, and she was afraid of what he might do while she wasn't around.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Ryder chuckled and kissed her neck lovingly as he held her. "I love you," he murmured and sighed, the aching of his body finally making it back to his present state of mind. He winced slightly as he moved over to the side and his body relaxed. "Man he packs a punch, doesn't he?" Ryder asked, referring to Scott.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Lucia paused, then forced a smaller smile. "Yeah," she said, trying to make her answer sound rhetorical. She hadn't ever told anyone about those times, but she didn;t need to. They were over, anyway.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Ryder pulled her closer, kissing her neck again. "So, what's your plan for nursing me back to health?" he asked with a slight chuckle, feeling the tiredness start to kick in again, as well as a craving for a cigarette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12