the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Blaise: JUST LIKE THAT?! Gahhhh! I tried to remember what little i knew about swords, attempting to pull the information learned so long ago from the depths of my mind. As he moved forward, i moved back, remembering not to cross my feet. Distance between you and your opponent should be maintined when possible - you needed space to swing a sword and close combat wasnt preferable. I didnt attack, instead waiting for him to make a move, do something i could work with.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 7 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Aria gave him a cocky smile, "Just don't cry when you lose." She made sure to keep her balance as Rusty stepped closer to Azriel and the witch. Aria made sure not to use her full strength against the witch afraid that she might hurt the poor girl.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:31 pm

"Like we'll lose," Adair said, her competitive side coming out some. Granted, she wasn't completely sire they would win, but she hoped that luck was on her side. Adair was rather surprised though to find that she wasn't even having to use her full strength yet with the werewolf.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Azriel snorted. "You'll be the one crying, pup, when me and Adair are done with you." He noticed it was proably the first time he'd used her name, and he liked the feel of it on his tounge.

Rusty snorted. "Whatever, love birds." He smirked at Azriel before shoving into him.

Damon took a swing at her, using as little strentgh as possible, not wanting to harm her or destroy yet another practice sword.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Aria wasn't really the competive type but this time she would make an exception. She decided to put more of her strength into the game forcing the witch to go back. She smiled at the vampires comment a little mad that he called her a pup.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Adair was slightly surprised when Azriel used her name and she kind of liked the her name sounded coming from his lips, but she made sure to focus more on the werewolf. When the werewolf put more strength into it all, so did Adair and she made sure to keep her balance when Rusty shoved into Azriel. She wanted to win.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Rusty dug an elbow into Azriel's sighed and gave a groan of pain as Azriel in turn, headbutted his head. He was dazed for a few seconds beforeshaking it off, but not before Azriel forced him a step back.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Aria felt that were starting to lose so she decided what the hell and put her full strength into the game still being careful not to hurt the witch badly. She "accidently" kicked Azriel in the face. She hoped that would help rusty.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Blaise: Was this all he could do? I got the feeling he was holding back even though he'd said he wasnt going to go easy on me. But i wouldnt complain. I brought my sword up to block the blow, preparing to absorb the impact i was certain would occur if the swords hit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Adair was surprised at how strong the werewolf was and put her all her strength in, hoping that it would be enough for her and Azriel to win. She definitely didn't want to lose, but her faith in them winning was slipping slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Rusty kicked his leg out, using his good balance to bring his leg around Azreil's knee, causing him to fall backward. Had he been able to anticipate it, he'd have been able to hold his ground, but Rusty had caught him in surprise.

Azriel's hand shot out and he put his hand over the witche's nose, so she wouldn't get any when they went under. He pushed off the bottom and brought them back to the surface. He spit some water out of his mouth at Rusty and the werewolf. He snorted and put the witch down beside him.

Damon allowed himself to get faster and faster, trying to get past her defence. He kept himself calm and cool, not wanting to overdo it. He finally knocked the blade from her hand and held the practice sword to her throat. He gave a bored look. "Fighting vampires and werewolves are funner, but you get your wish. Whatcha want?" He crossed his arms, the scent of his dad still clinging to his shirt driving him mad. He couldn't wait to get to his room and change.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Adair was surprised when they fell backward into the water and once she was above the water, she found herself smiling and laughing slightly. In fact, she was actually having fun. It surprised her to think she was enjoying being around a vampire. Maybe not all vampires are that bad, she found herself thinking.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Blaise: Dammit..... he was way too good at this. But then, i hadnt expected him to do poorly. "Id appreciate having this removed....." i said, pulling up the bottom of my pant leg ever so slightly to reveal the metal cuff that sat there. The metal stank of magic and burned ever so slightly where it touched my skin. I detested the thing with a passion and wanted it off to i didnt have to deal with its burn and i could get my wings back.

Last edited by Ravyn on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Aria fell off Rusty's shoulders laughing. When she came up she still was giddy, "We won." She would have hugged Rusty but she stopped herself just in time she still didn't quite trust him. She was letting her gaurd down around these vampires and she didn't like it one bit.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Rusty laughed and put up his hand for a highfive. "Nice work little wolf. We make a good team."

Azriel laughed and slipped out of the water to sit on the side. He frowned, his black hair covering his blue eyes slightly. He was getting to attached to the slave...and if his father hurt her...He couldn't bare the thought.

Damon frowned and his nose wrinkled as he smelled magic on it. "That thing stinks. I don't blame you, but what's it there for?" He leaned forward and sniffed her neck and he snorted. "You're a shapeshifterl, and I'm guessing that keeps you from shifting." He rubbed his chin for a few seconds, before sighing. He knelt at her feet and lifted it slightly, he held back a sneeze from the smell. He tried breaking it with his hands, and when that didn't work he hissed and leaned further down, snapping his teeth onto it, and with a satisfieing snap, broke.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Adair notice Azriel get out of the water and looked toward him, wondering what was wrong. She got out herself, sitting next to him. "Hey, Azriel, are you alright?" she asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Blaise: "Correct. It keeps me from shifting." i said, trying not to show my uneasiness as he got far too close to my neck for comfort. Relief crashed through me as the accursed thing was finally removed from my ankle. I grinned, taking two running steps before pushing off from the ground, leaping, feathers flowing from my skin as my animal burst free. I downstroked hard and was up in the air quickly, joy threatening to overwhelm me as i ghosted around the room on the silent wings of an owl. Atriumphant cry escaped my beak. Oh, how i had missed this...... i had always felt more comfortable as an owl, more at home. Id often wondered if i was an owl who turned into a human and not the other way around. It often felt like that. If i could simply live as a bird....... id often yearned for that. Perhaps i still could, someday. My human body often felt like a cage, heavy and clumsy, keeping me grounded. This was freedom. This was what i loved. I began to tire, flying becoming difficult in the dead, unmoving air of the indoors, and reluctantly i swooped to the ground, shifting back just before impact and landing neatly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Aria gave Rusty a high five, "We certainly do." Her stomach growled loudly. Aria felt herself get red, "Umm can we go get food all that fighting made me hungry." She was embarressed that her stomach kept on raoring insisting on her get something to eat.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Rusty nodded. "Of course." He looked to Azirel. "What say you Azriel?"

Azriel muttered a, "I'm fine before lifting his head slightly as he heard Rusty speak. "Yeah. We need to show them to their rooms to."

Damon watched, amused as she flew about the room. He stood, watching her for a few seconds before an idea came to him. "Allow me to show you the gardens." He opend the door for her and waited patiently, the idea forming more in his head.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Aria got out of the pool, she shivered when the air hit her wet body. She din't know they place so she waited for the others to come out and join her. Aria wondered should she just stay in a bathing suit or change into her clothes. Aria stared at Rusty's chest seeing hard muscles. When she saw that she caught her staring she turned away from him blushing. Wow she really need to get a hold of herself.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Rusty gave a small smile, but he was use to attention like that. He was to polite to point it out either. He stood and jogged towards the changing room, grabbing some towels and handed them to the two slaves. Him and Azriel wouldn't need one. They usually just stayed in their swim trunks after a swim. They dried off fast, but they liked the feel of water. Though Azriel liked it more, considering his mother had been a water nymph.....
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Adair looked at Azriel with doubt filled eyes, not believing his words. "You're lying," she said quietly and stood, her eyes still on Azriel. She wanted to know what was wrong, not only because she was curious, but also because she cared.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Aria quickly went to change still embarressed over Rusty catching her staring at him. She started to like this vampire he was nice to her and she had to admit hot but the problem was he was a vampire and she wouldn't let herself fall for him. Aria got dressed then headed back out to wait for the others.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Adair watched Azriel a moment longer, but then turned to go change. As she changed her mind was on Azriel and the way she was kind of fond of him... She tried to push him out of her mind, but he kept entering it. She sighed and headed out by the others once she was dressed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Azriel's arms were crossed and his face was closed off, revealing no emotions. "First eat, then tore." His voice sounded like he'd just been through a lot of strain and he opened the door for everyone.

Rusty shook out his silver hair like a wet dog and gave a toothy grin, unknowing of Azriel's mood. Usually he was in a good mood after a swim, and he also noticed more powerful, but he didn't want to upset Azriel more, knowing he wanted nothing more then for things to go back to normal. "And possibly a movie later. The dude has, like, thousands of movies to choose from. Tapes and DVDs."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next