the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 31 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Adair was about to ask if maybe Azriel and Rusty could switch places, but it was awkward not to mention she wasn't sure how she felt about the idea of sitting on someone's lap, even if it could be Azriel. Once she heard the werewolf offer that, she felt relieved. She sent her a thankful look. "Actually I would prefer that if you don't mind," she said softly.

Alex continued to stare at her, watching her and studying her. He found her so strange. "Why should it matter whether I stare at you or not? I'm about to be killed by you. Or is that the reason you want me to stop staring? Perhaps you don't want to think about killing me when I could be just as innocent as you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 31 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Thalia: I grit my teeth "You. Are. Not. Innocent! You're a vampire!!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:39 pm

"Like I've said before, how does me being a vampire make me any different from you? if you think just because I'm a certain species I'm evil, then that's like me saying all of your kind is evil just because of what you're doing right now." Alex raised an eyebrow after a moment. "So are you going to kill me or not because laying here like this getting rather annoying."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Thalia: I blinked and frowned, my eyes flashing vulnerably "Whatever I am! It'snot evil!!! If What I was was evil then I'd be helping you vampires!!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:53 pm

A dark laugh escaped from Alex's lips and he smiled coldly. "Really? And how do you know all of us vampires are doing bad things? How can you sit there and assume that since I'm a vampire, I don't want freedom for people like you? Now, are you going to kill me or what?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:03 pm

THalia: I narrowed my eyes "You support the rebels?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm

"On one hand, I could answer this simply, but on the other, it could mean hell for me. Now the true question is whether or not to answer truthfully or to even answer at all." Alex pretended to think about it for a moment. "To put it simply, yes I do."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Thalia: I narrowed my eyes 'You could be lying to lull me into a false sense of security" I said suspiciously, replaxing my grip slightly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:20 pm

"Honestly, I wouldn't even care about doing something like that even on my deathbed. Like I said, what makes you think that I don't care, that I'm evil and stuff? The only reason you've used is that I'm a vampire. If I'm so evil, I want actually reasons other than because I'm a vampire," Alex said. "Just to let you know, I would never lie about something."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Thalia: I searched his eyes and then relaxed "If you're lying to me I'll make you regret it" I muttered, shoving the agger back in my boot and picking my sunglasses up off the ground "Great, you broke them"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:30 pm

"But I'm not lying so you don't have to worry about killing me." Alex raised an eyebrow and glanced at the sunglasses. "Does it matter? Your eyes are rather unique and beautiful. What's the point in covering them up?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Thalia: My cheeks heated and then I scowled, shoing them in my pocket "They glow when I'm exited or mad. Give me away" I snapped
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:35 pm

"Then you simply learn to control your emotions, to keep them in check, and to not show your emotions." Alex stood finally, brushing dirt off of his clothes and for the first time, took his eyes off of her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Thalia: I relaxed "Emotions fuel us. They're what makes us human...or well...sentient i guess"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Alex shook his head, his gaze turning toward the castle. "I suppose your right in a way, but emotions are also what makes most people weak. It's the thing that makes them vulnerable to pain and to attacks. Emotions aren't really all that marvelous if you ask me."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Thalia: I snorted "Whatever" I muttered "That's your opinion" I said, brushing my hair out of my face with my nenon green nails and grinning at them. I loved Neon green
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Alex turned his gaze back to her and shrugged. "True, but like I said, I know quite a bit about life. And what I said about emotions is true, they do make you weak. That's why it's not very smart to get attached to people." He noticed the brightness of her nails and raised an eyebrow. "Why exactly are your nails so bright?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Thalia: "Not wanting to feel emotions means that you're afraid of them." I smiled slightly "And I like the color"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Alex's mask fell for a moment, revealing anger and annoyance, but just as quickly as his mask fell it was put back up. "No, I don't feel emotions because I've had them used against me too many times, young one." He felt slightly amused by her answer about her nails. "Well it's a rather... odd color."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Thalia: "Which is another way of saying you're afraid> And so? I like it!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Adarian: "Hmmm.... all right, then." i said. "Looks like someone's made lasagna...." i pointed out, going and digging out a plate and fork for her. "I'd be happy to make you something else, but im a very poor cook." i said, kind of embarrassed. I couldnt really eat normal food so id never felt the need to learn how to make it all that well. I knew a few recipes, but food that i made tended to get more than a little burned....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Tanya: I smiled "That's alright, I've been able to cook for myself for a long time" I said, taking the fork lightly from his hand "This is a dessert fork sir, not one for a main course or dinner" I said, putting t away and taking out the right one
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Adarian: I blushed slightly. "Oh... is it? Sorry about that..." i said. "I dont really pay a lot of attention to forks..... i've always kinda figured that as long as its a fork of some kind, the rest doesnt really matter." i admitted. I didnt understand all the complexities of different kinds of cutlery....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Alex shook his head. "No, I'm not afraid of them. And it's still a strange color," he stated. He fell silent, realizing he didn't even know the girl's name. "What's your name?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Tanya: I smiled again "It's alright sir, It's not something a ampire would need to know" I blushed slightly and looked at him

Thalia: "Whatever you want to believe" I snapped "and it's Thalia
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next