the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and Blood

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Love and Blood - Page 5 Empty Re: Love and Blood

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:42 am

Viper smiled, seeing Samahria's friends' reactions. "Well I've been switching jobs, but currently I have a job as a sketch artist, for the local police and other towns." He saw Samahria's eyes roll and he almost laughed. Humans were funny when they were charmed, as shown by these women.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:12 am

Serena: It was a relief to be down the stairs and back on the probably-less-hazardous main level without issues. As i shifted slightly, my leg bumped into something. A chair. After figuring out fully where it was and how it was facing, i sat down, waiting patiently as i had been instructed. "Thank you."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:08 am

Samahria was a little surprised about his job. She didn't know what she expected, probally him working in a graveyard or to not have a job at all. Her friends seemed to brighten more at his job making them think he was a hero like a cop. She smiled none of them would guess that he is a vampire. They would swoon from the idea. "Oh really? So you help the cops catch the bad guys?" Her friends just wouldn't stop.

Jaxon looked up from the fridge. "Do you have anything specific you want to eat?" He wasn't sure what she liked. He went to the coffee machine and turned it on before sitting down across from her. "All I have right now is eggs and bacon and I think bread. I could go to the store and buy something else if you want."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 am

Serena: "No, its not a problem..... im not picky. I'll eat just about anything." i said. "I am vegetarian, though..." i added.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 am

Jaxon nodded, well that leaves out the bacon. I guess they were having eggs and toast. "You want coffee?" He got up from the cair and took out the eggs. He then rumagded his cabinet for bread till he found it hiding behind a box of cereal. He put the bread in the toaster then started on the eggs. "Oh and how do you like your eggs?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 am

Karma =) wrote:Samahria was a little surprised about his job. She didn't know what she expected, probally him working in a graveyard or to not have a job at all. Her friends seemed to brighten more at his job making them think he was a hero like a cop. She smiled none of them would guess that he is a vampire. They would swoon from the idea. "Oh really? So you help the cops catch the bad guys?" Her friends just wouldn't stop.

Jaxon looked up from the fridge. "Do you have anything specific you want to eat?" He wasn't sure what she liked. He went to the coffee machine and turned it on before sitting down across from her. "All I have right now is eggs and bacon and I think bread. I could go to the store and buy something else if you want."

Viper nodded. "Well in a sense yes. I don't actually arrest the people, just draw what the witnesses saw." And he was around living bodies all the time, so it made him thirsty. These women were nice enough and they had fallen hard for his looks. He glanced at Samahria and saw the smile. He looked at her friends again, seeing the looks on their faces. They were obviously hung on him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 am

Serena: "Uhm, no thank you. And any way is fine. Eggs are good however." i replied. I wasnt big on coffee..... it didnt taste all that good, and the caffeine was not a good thing to give to me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Samahria heard a slower song come on. She got up wanting to get away from her friends they were just embarressing. She looked at Viper, "Want to dance?" She could see her friends were glaring at her at the idea of her dancing with him. Wow he had such a bad effect on her friends.

Jaxon nodded, deciding scrambled eggs were easier to make. It wasn't like he was really good at cooking. He cooked the eggs and put them on a plate then put on toast. He put the plat in front of her with a fork. "Do you want anything on yur toast? Like jam or butter?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Viper held back a laugh, seeing Samahria's friends' reactions. "Sure." Just to show who he was, he took her hand and led them to an empty corner. He did look charming, he supposed. He didn't recognize the song, but the base of the song was good.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Samahria shook her head, "Sorry about them. I guess they can't resist your charm." She found it funny. Sure Viper is hot but she didn't see why they were so obsessive. It puzzled her. "Do you normally get attention like that?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Viper nodded, chuckling. "I get the attention mostly from humans. It surprises me really. The looks are just from being a vampire and I'm sure they haven't had any drinks."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Samahria smiled, "You must enjoy all the attention." She swayed to the music playing softly. It had been a while since she actually danced. Normally she was taking care of one her drunk friends by now. she looked over at her friends to see that they left her. "Well I guess it is just you and me now."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Viper smiled. "Oh yeah. I just enjoy all the mortals giving me attention." He chuckled, showing he was being sarcastic. He liked attention sure, but every time he went somewhere all the females would stare at him. "Just you and me." He echoed. The song carried on, becoming static in his ears. He decided to be daring and gently grabbed her, pulling her a little closer. His hands were light on her back, seeing how far he could go.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Samahria smiled, "Yeah I guess they don't like us together." When he pulled us closer I blushed and moved closer. "You not such a bad dancer." She moved along with the music liking the soft beat.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 am

Viper chuckled. "They're just jealous. You're not so bad either." He had never been big on dancing, but it was a custom of humans, so it was right to blend in.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Samahria shook her head, "I doubt it." The music turned back into a faster tempo. She stopped dancing, "Want to get a drink or something?" The music was getting louder so she felt like she was shouting the words to him. It was a shock that she hadn't lost her hearing yet.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 am

"What ever you want to do. I don't want to control this outing that was supposed to be with your friends." Viper had seen one of the friends drunk and in the arms of a stranger, who was making out with her. He had stopped dancing, hearing the music getting louder and more annoying.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 am

Serena: "No thank you.... this'll be all right, thanks" i said, smiling a bit. I heard the plate and cutlery being set down, and used that noise to figure out where the plate and fork actually were before digging in. Not bad at all...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Samahria saw one of her friend making out with a guy she probally just met. "Looks like she's having fun." She smiled, at him walking away to the bar to get a drink. "Well my friends ditched me so I don't have anything to do now." It wasn't the first time her friends had left her.

Jaxon smiled, "Your welcome." He grabbed a cup pouring coffee, milk, and sugar in it before he went to sit down at the table. "So what do you think?" He hoped the food wasn't aweful. He wasn't really a good cook, his specialty is normally cereal.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Serena: "Its pretty good!" i replied brightly. "Seriously, this is SO much better than my dad's cooking...... he has a tendency to burn everything he tries to cook." i said, chuckling. "I've learned to live off of a lot of instant noodles and things."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Jaxon laughed, "That must get very tiring. My father was never much of cook either. Since we didn't want to hurt his feeling me and my sister would eat his food." He remembered all the times he and sister would grimance will eating the over cooked or under cookd food. "When we got older we would order pizza or anything we wanted so we could eat it behind his back." He sipped more of his coffee till thinking of the times.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Serena: I chuckled a bit. "My dad's well aware that he's a terrible cook, so he doesnt mind..... my mom's a pretty good cook, but she doesnt get much time to cook because of her job and necessary things like sleeping." i said. "That's nice of you to at least humor your dad, though." i added, smiling softly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:16 am

Karma =) wrote:Samahria saw one of her friend making out with a guy she probally just met. "Looks like she's having fun." She smiled, at him walking away to the bar to get a drink. "Well my friends ditched me so I don't have anything to do now." It wasn't the first time her friends had left her.

Jaxon smiled, "Your welcome." He grabbed a cup pouring coffee, milk, and sugar in it before he went to sit down at the table. "So what do you think?" He hoped the food wasn't aweful. He wasn't really a good cook, his specialty is normally cereal.

Viper shrugged. "I guess you'll be stuck with me." He smiled back at her and couldn't decide what to order. "What are you going to get?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:46 am

Jaxon shrugged, "Yeah, when he found out what we had been doing he got mad for not telling how bad of cook he was. Then though he started laughing cause he always thought something was wrong with his cooking." He smiled thinking of the day. He and sister had forgot to tell the pizza to bring the pizza to the back door so he came to the front and then their dad saw. "After that he didn't cook for us."

Samahria didn't really drink much so she didn't know much about drinks. "I'm not sure. What do you recomend." It would be so much easier if the bar had a list of drinks but she guessed that since most people who drink know more about alcohol than she does.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Viper shook his head. "I don't know much about drinks either. Usually I get the standard vodka, if anything." He didn't want to get drunk like humans, so usually he stayed away. Tonight if he got drunk, it really didn't matter. He asked the bartender if they had a list and she pulled out a laminated card that had the drinks. Some were standard and others were exotic, good for those local and not.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next