the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and Blood

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Love and Blood - Page 7 Empty Re: Love and Blood

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Viper took a final shot before standing up, gripping the table. He put a hand on Samahria's back. "Come on...let's go..." The drinks had taken its toll on him. His words were slurred some and his body swayed some. "Vampires are hard core with the drinks." He smiled.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri May 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Serena: "Ah...... well, if it wasnt me, it would've been someone else, right? I mean, you've gotta get your sister back..... but if you're really that concerned about it, maybe try and think of some way to double cross him or something? I could try to help...... i mean, not much else to do, and besides, if it'll help me not get permanently handed over to some wierdo, im all for it." i said. There had to be some way that this would work out better...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Jaxon nodded, "Okay, do you happen to have any ideas how." Because he got nothing. If the pack would believe him he could have them help but no the bastard was in with his father. While he and his father barly spoke.

Samahria got up and almost fell. She snorted at his comment. "You drank as much as me and your just as tispy." She walked beside him focusing on not falling. Surprisenly that was a hard job. She kept running into people and tripping over her own feet.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Viper rolled his eyes. "Well whatever." He couldn't find enough energy to run like a true vampire, so he walked at drunken speed. He found it hard to keep a hand on Samahria, not run into people, and keep on his feet.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Samahria was glad when they finally came out of the club. "Thank goodness I though I was going to face plant." And now she would have to walk all the way home without falling. Oh joy. She turned to Viper. "You wouldn't happen to live close would you?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Viper chuckled. "I do actually...but it's a temporary place." He only lived a few blocks away actually, but he wondered if he could make it there. "Do you live close to here...?" His words slurred right at the end, but Viper was making an effort to maintain his beautiful "human" status, though his eyes clearly showed he was drunk.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Serena: "Good question...... what kind of resources do we have? Any kind of back-up at all...?" i asked. Once we knew what we had we could figure out what to do with that.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Samahria nodded, "It's a little bit of a walk. If you want you can crash at my place." Normally she wouldn't suggest that since she was kinda akward around guys, but her brain isn't thinking clearly. Maybe she should take a cab instead of walk. That sounded like a better idea since she had a feeling that she would pass out in the street if she walked.

Jaxon thought about it, "I have some people from my pack who would help me but that is it. I wish I could get all of them to help but I doubt all of them would believe me." He was always seen as the trouble make of the group so of course no one would belive him. It was like that kid who cried wolf too many times. He was that stupid kid and now he was stuck.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Viper nodded. "Alright. I'll sleep on the floor or the couch, depending on which one I reach first...Let's take a taxi or something...since we're drunk..." He partially thought that it was weird to stay at Samahria's house, but he wasn't about to wander off and pass out somewhere.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Samahria nodded at him, "Or you can sleep in bed with me." She really should never drink. She was making a fool of her self. She quickly yelled for a taxi, "Taxi!" One stopped for them. She got in and told him her adress.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Viper only shrugged and followed her into the cab, accidently touching her waist. "Oops." He said quietly, wondering what Samahria's favorite color was....wow...the drinks were really getting to him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Samahria blushed a little when he touched her waist. The taxi driver drove off. She looked out the window thinking. Her thoughts were drifting to what kissing Viper would be like. When the car came to a stop at her apartment she sighed in relief. He is a vampire she should think about kissing him. She payed the taxi driver and took out her keys. She unlocked the front door then entered the elevator. She lived on the sixth floor.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Viper's mind went into crazy thoughts, including kissing Samahria, sleeping with her, and getting drunk again. He followed her, hoping he didn't look too drunk. "Well um...thanks for letting me stay..." His apartment could wait, it wasn't like he owned an animal, something he'd have to feed constantly.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Samahria's mind drifted to bad thoughts with them being so close together in the elevator. "Your we..lecome." Get a grip. Finally the door opened to her floor. She went to her apartment door number 609. She unlocked the door and enterd. "Well heres my apartment. Its not much." And its a little messy she realized. Great.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Viper only blinked at the mess. "It's better than mine..." He saw a couch and wondered if he could make it that far. "Where do you want me to...sleep...?" Pass out more like...Viper wasn't used to this, being drunk.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Samahria shrugged, "Wherever you want." She was tired. She entered er room and stripped off the clothes she wore at the club and put on a tank top and soft pajama pants. She layed down in her bed yawning. At least she hadn't puked like humans did when they got drunk.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:57 pm

As soon as Samahria left, Viper passed out on the floor near the couch. He had managed to take off his shirt, like he always did, but he passed out face down. The darkness had come pretty quickly.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Samahria woke up the next morning with a hang over. Ugh, she didn't feel good. She walked out and saw Viper passed out on her floor without a shirt. She had to admit he looked good without a shirt. She went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat May 05, 2012 12:40 am

Viper heard something starting...possibly a machine of sorts. He refrained from groaning, though he would have liked to. His head hurt and his body was stiff. Viper realized he didn't have a shirt on and put on the one from before. Viper stumbled into the kitchen, his legs finally bending. "Uh sorry...I think I'll go now. I've been in your space enough already. I had a great time though, despite getting very drunk." Viper didn't have his jacket on anymore, so the tight fitting black shirt outlined the features of being made a vampire. His body was toned and fit and his paleish skin was a contrast to his shirt.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat May 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Serena: "What if we set up an ambush....? Make the swap and then get him before he manages to leave with me." i suggested. That could work....... "Or maybe we dont wait for him.... just raid wherever he is and get your sister back. Do we even know where he is....?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Samahria smiled, "Its okay, you don't have to go so soon." She walked in the living room to see he put on his shirt. Now why was she disappointed about that? Though his shirt was tight enough that she could still see muscles. Don't think about that. "I'm making coffee if you want any?"

Jaxon shook his head, "No, since if I did I would of tried to get her back." Don was too smart to tell him since he knew that in a fight he wouldn't win. "the only problem I see with ambush is that what if he doesn't bring her then we won't know where she is. Unless.." Unless they tortured it out of him. It would be great if Serena could read minds then they wouldn't need to.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Viper shrugged. "I'll leave when ever you want me to." He wouldn't mention that he could see the blood in her neck...and that it appealed to him so much. He turned his eyes to her face. She showed the hangover on her face and her body seemed tired. "No, but thanks." He hadn't liked coffee as a human and the thought now seemed repulsive.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Samahria pour her a cup of coffee filling it almost to the top. The rest she filled with milk and sugar. "You don't have to stay unless you want to." She didn't want to force him to stay she wanted him to stay because he wanted to. Not because she asked.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Viper shrugged. "I don't have anything better to do actually. It's better than sitting at home and counting how many boxes you have lying around." He looked at his clothes. "Though I should go home and change..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun May 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Serena: "But he HAS to bring her... if its an exchange, he needs to bring her too. Otherwise he could easily just take me and you could still never see your sister again." i pointed out. "Terms will have to be set out."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next