the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and Blood

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Love and Blood - Page 4 Empty Re: Love and Blood

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Serena: "I understand, and i appreciate the fact that you care enough not to just leave me in this chair. Im quite certain sleeping here would be very uncomfortable..... but are the restraints really necessary? I can't leave. Even if i somehow managed to find the door and get it open and get outside, i dont know where i am or where to go, and i'd be tripping over everything and walking into stuff every three seconds." i pointed out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Jaxon knew she had a point. "Okay but you still have to sleep in the smae room as me. I will sleep on the couch in my room and you can have the bed." He was still worried she would escape and tell the police then he would never see his sister ever again she would be dead.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Serena: "Fair enough. That's a perfectly reasonable request." i said, agreeing. As long as i wasnt restrained and he wasn't going to try anything, i didnt mind having to be in the same room. I had no intention to try and run. I didnt like this situation, but it could be worse and running would be stupid. I didnt want to wind up dead or tied up again.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Jaxon untied the ropes and took her arms to help lead her up the stairs. "If you need clothes to change into I have some of my sisters." They were about the same size except Serena being more skinny than his sister. They went up the stairs and into his room.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Serena: I was extremely glad to be free of the ropes. "Thanks.... those ropes were unpleasant." i said once they were safely gone. I had to be very careful not to fall on the stairs. No way i'd be able to run if i had to get down these..... i didnt know where they started and stopped. "Thank you for the offer, but i think i'll be okay......" i said, declining the offer of a change of clothes. It was kind of silly, i supposed, but i wanted to hang onto my clothes, at least for the moment. They were the only personal things of mine that i had now..... eventually i would have to change, but.... for the moment, i'd be fine.

Last edited by Ravyn on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Jaxon nodded, he went to his bed taking off any cothes or stuff off to make it more comfy for her. He lead her to the lead so she wouldn't over his messy room. He cleared away most of his junk and stuck it in the coset to deal with later. He grabed some blankets and a pillow and layed on the couch by the bed.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Serena: I removed my shoes before attempting to sit down on the edge of the bed, kind of having to feel around for a mometn to judge how low it was before carefully sitting and then moving so i was lying down. Despite being in a strange place with a wierd but nice guy who had kidnapped me from the library of all places, i was still exhausted and sleep took me quickly. I was out in just a few minutes.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Jaxon heard her go to sleep. Calm yourself you need sleep. He took deep slow breaths starting to feel exhausted. He would have to try to figure something out in the morning. A different way then giving her over. maybe he could use her help? It was probally best to leave her out of it. He finally closed his eyes and soon sleep took over.

(I would say next day but I am waiting for Eagle.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:05 pm

Karma =) wrote:Jaxon took off his shirt and pants leaving only his boxer that way his clothes woukdn't get torn. Plus his boxers usaully were fine. He shifted easily into a black panther. He walked up to Serena sniffing her hand.

Samahria smiled, "Alright lets go." They walked out of the store. She turned to lock the door then headed to her car. "Are you going to follow me or..?" she wasn't sure if he had a car or not.

Viper flashed a smile. "I'll walk. It's easier to get around." He was really fast and the humans only felt the wind when he ran by them. Oh humans. His maroon eyes looked around, seeing no one on the sidewalks and only a few cars in the street.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:55 am

Samahria nodded getting into her car. "I will see you at Club Skye" She closed the door driving off. If she could she would of flew there but then people would notice. She missed the time where she could fly freely. Now she had to go deep into the mountains before she could be herself. She found the club and parked.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:21 am

Viper nodded and prepared himself mentally. Humans. Her friends were human and he couldn't be a vampire. He calmed himself and ran to the club, practically having a map in his head. He arrived just as Samahria parked and waited at the front.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Serena: I didnt know what time it was when i finally woke up. I may have only been asleep a few hours or it could be halfway through the next day already, but i couldnt just look out a window or check a clock to tell me the time. I slowly sat up, leaning back against the headboard of the bed. I wasnt tired anymore and i was disinclined to try going anywhere. I would stay until i was told to move somewhere.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Samahria got out of the car and went to the front. She smiled when she saw Viper there waiting for her. "Wow you really are fast." She gave him a smile before they entered. Inside the club seemed to shake with music and the bodies on the dance floor. She looked around for her friends and found them in the corner. "Follow me." She said loud enough for him to hear over the music.

Jaxon heard movement and woke up. He looked over to see that it was 4 o'clock in the morning. He groaned to early to get up. He looked over to Serena. She seemed to be awake, he didn't want her to bored whilehe was sleeping. "You awake?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Serena: I heard movement and then Jaxon's voice flaoted over. "Yes, im awake. Would you mind telling me what time it is....? I don't know how long i was asleep or what time of day it is right now......." i said. It was times like this that not being able to see normal things frustrated and unnerved me a little. I didnt like floating around without any sense of time....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Jaxon sighed laying back down, "It's 4 o'clock." He was starting to wake up and with that the guilt was coming back. He needed to let her go but he just couldn't just yet not until he had his sister back.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Serena: "In the morning?!" i asked, sort of surprised. "Im so sorry i woke you up!" i said, concerned. I hated waking people up at any time of day, especially at such a ludicrous hour in the morning..... i couldnt help but feel bad about it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Jaxon laughed, "Theres nothing for you to be sorry about." He found it funny that she was apologizing to him when he kidnapped her. It was just so odd. Something that no one would expect to happen. "I'm much to awake now to go back to sleep."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:18 am

Serena: I was somewhat surprised when he said he wasnt going to try and go back to sleep, but then, i wasnt sleepy either, despite the wierd time. "Me too..... its wierd, i've never been one for waking up so early, but maybe the whole situation's just kinda thrown my systems off or something." i said, shrugging.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:20 am

Jaxon could agree, he felt sleepy yet it wasn't the kind where he would just fall back to sleep. "Well since were up do you want any breakfast?" He was kinda hungry himself. He could hear his stomach growl.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Karma =) wrote:Samahria got out of the car and went to the front. She smiled when she saw Viper there waiting for her. "Wow you really are fast." She gave him a smile before they entered. Inside the club seemed to shake with music and the bodies on the dance floor. She looked around for her friends and found them in the corner. "Follow me." She said loud enough for him to hear over the music.

Jaxon heard movement and woke up. He looked over to see that it was 4 o'clock in the morning. He groaned to early to get up. He looked over to Serena. She seemed to be awake, he didn't want her to bored whilehe was sleeping. "You awake?"

Viper nodded, a slight grin sliding on his face. He followed her, deciding to play the mysterious stranger to Samahria's friends. He didn't want to appear threatening and realized his maroon eyes were visible. Most people would just assume they were contacts, so it wouldn't matter. He looked around at the dancing bodies, some giving him smiling as he went past. Viper noticed her friends in one of the corners and followed Samahria.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Serena: "Oh? Well, uhm.... if you're going to eat, i wouldnt mind eating as well..... if you arent, there's no need to go to the trouble." i said. I was hungry, but not pressingly so despite the fact that i hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. I'd never had a big appetite and tended to eat a little bit of food and run on it for ages.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Samahria sat next to her friends."Guys this is Viper" Her friends turned to him looking him over. Her friends smiled at him. "Nice to meet you." one her friends said giving him a flirtatuos smile. Samahria just rolled her eyes.

Jaxon got up from the couch, "Alright. Do you need help?" He wasn't sure if she could get around without getting hurt.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:29 am

Viper flashed a smile, really just to mess with Samahria. He knew that humans thought he was handsome, though on other species he doesn't look the same. "Nice to meet you all too."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:46 am

Serena: "Yes, actually, if you wouldnt mind..... i don't really know the layout of this place, and i'd rather not walk into a door or wall or fall down the stairs or something..." i said, sliding off the bed and finding my shoes. I pulled them on and slowly made my way over to where he was, feeling around with my hands and feet to avoid obstacles ahead of me, be they wall or something on the floor waiting to trip me. I managed to get over without much issue, but i knew finding and getting out the door and down the stairs would probably prove problematic without some assistance.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Samahria rolled her eyes again when Viper smiled at them. Her friends' faces brightened. Oh what situation did she put herself into. "So what do you do?" One of her friends asked. Samahria was curious herself but she wasn't going to ask.

Jaxon took a hold of her arm. He walk with her till the stair then went slowly so she wouldn't fall. After a minute they made it to the kitchen. He left her next to a chair, "Just stay there I will cook breakfast or whatever you like." He left her and went to the frigderator to see what was in it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next