the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and Blood

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Love and Blood - Page 8 Empty Re: Love and Blood

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Samahria sipped her coffee hoping that it will help her hangover. "Those poor boxes will miss you." She smiled and when he mentioned changing she couldn't help but look at his chest. Oh who was she kidding she wanted to look at his muscles. She made her eyes stare at her coffee. "I could take you home if you want."

Jaxon had to agree she had a point. "Alright, we just have to work out a plan on ambushing him." First they had to do that then they could set up terms with him. And hopfully the plan will work. He prayed it did otherwise he would lose his sister or worse give serena and his sister over to Don.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Viper noticed how she looked at him, but didn't say anything. He smiled at the thought of her seeing his small apartment, thought it was rather sarcastic. "If you want to. We had just met last night and gotten drunk together...well actually, I am going home to change and it's not that far from here, if you want to come."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun May 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Serena: I nodded. "Yeah, yeah we do. But anyone else who'll participate needs to be involved in the planning, i think." i suggested. "We should get everyone together, set up terms, and then plot the actual ambush. Details'll change depending on the location....... and just in case, if its possible, sticking a tracking device into the hem of something im wearing might be a good idea, in case stuff goes bad and i get nabbed too. He might keep us in the smae place if that happens, so you'll know where we are."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Samahria shook her head, "No that's fine I will just stay here." She would feel uncomfortable in his apartment alone with him. Which was weird since they were alone now but it was different since this was her home. "I will just take a shower and when you come back we can do something."

Jaxon felt realived that this girl was smart. He wouldn't have thought of a tracker. "Alright I will call my friends." He got up from the table to go outside since there a better signle. "Thanks for helping me. You didn't have to help me but I'm glad that you are."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Viper nodded. "Alright." He felt a little light headed, but he walked to his house, a couple of blocks from here. Viper took a shower and put on a fresh white shirt, dark jeans, etc. He slid on a black jacket and went back over to Samahria's.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Samahria took a shower. It helped with her hangover. She got out of the shower and put on a pair of short and a shirt. It looked like it would be hot today. Maybe they could do something indoors instead of going outside.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun May 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Serena: I smiled a little. "Its no problem, really.... i like helping people and i want to see you get your sister back. But i suppose im being a little selfish, too. By helping you, i am also helping myself." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon May 07, 2012 1:59 am

Viper walked back to her house and knocked on the door. He had been in there, but it seemed rude to just walk in. He wondered what they'd do today, since they both had hangovers and it was starting to get hot.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Jaxon nodded, "Still you could of just screamed or called the cops but you didn't. Anyway I have to make a few calls I will be back." He went outside since it that made the reception better. He dialed the first number hoping that they would believe him and help. After the first ring Nick answered. "Hello." He takes a deep breath. "Hey is Jaxon, I need your help." Hears Nick sigh, "Alright tell me about it." He jumps into the story explaing from the beginning everything that happened. After the story is finished Nick agree to help. Jaxon thanks him and hangs up. "One down five more to go." The rest go about the same way. Him explaing and they agreeing to help."

Samahria walked to the door opening it. "Oh you can come in." He was probally just being polite by knocking. "So I was thinking we have to do something indorrs since of the heat." The only problem is she has no clue what.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue May 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Serena: I nodded, watching his aura, the one light in the otherwise dark disappear. I couldnt help but miss the light that emitted from his aura. Auras..... the balance was fine. I liked to have a few people around. Auras gave me some kind of position, some sense of where i was. When there were no auras, i felt like i was just kind of floating in space. It was.... odd and sort of unsettling. But likewise, i hated crowds, because masses of auras were disorienting and overwhelming. One of two.... one or two was nice...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue May 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Karma =) wrote:Jaxon nodded, "Still you could of just screamed or called the cops but you didn't. Anyway I have to make a few calls I will be back." He went outside since it that made the reception better. He dialed the first number hoping that they would believe him and help. After the first ring Nick answered. "Hello." He takes a deep breath. "Hey is Jaxon, I need your help." Hears Nick sigh, "Alright tell me about it." He jumps into the story explaing from the beginning everything that happened. After the story is finished Nick agree to help. Jaxon thanks him and hangs up. "One down five more to go." The rest go about the same way. Him explaing and they agreeing to help."

Samahria walked to the door opening it. "Oh you can come in." He was probally just being polite by knocking. "So I was thinking we have to do something indorrs since of the heat." The only problem is she has no clue what.

Viper came in and looked at her when she suggested staying inside. He nodded. "Sounds good, though what will we do?" He had really only just met her and wasn't sure what she liked to do.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue May 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Jaxon finally came back inside, "Sorry it took so long. I had to keep explaining the situation. I hope you weren't too bored." He didn't like leaving her alone it felt unfair since she could see except for auras but that was only when people were around. He wondered what it was like when no one was around but he didn't want to be rude by asking.

Samahria shrugged, "I don't know. Have any suggestions?" It would be really cool if he was teleporting vampire like in those books she read. Then they could go to a different country now that would be awesome but she doubted that was even an option.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed May 09, 2012 11:12 am

Serena: "That's all right. I figured that was the case....... what's the plan now?" i asked. Was there going to be some kind of meeting...?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed May 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Jaxon looked at the clock it read 12, "There all going to come here at four so we can discuss the plan." He asked for them to come sooner but most were at work. so he would wait till then. It is only four more hours. "So we have time to kill till then."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu May 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Karma =) wrote:Jaxon finally came back inside, "Sorry it took so long. I had to keep explaining the situation. I hope you weren't too bored." He didn't like leaving her alone it felt unfair since she could see except for auras but that was only when people were around. He wondered what it was like when no one was around but he didn't want to be rude by asking.

Samahria shrugged, "I don't know. Have any suggestions?" It would be really cool if he was teleporting vampire like in those books she read. Then they could go to a different country now that would be awesome but she doubted that was even an option.

Viper sighed. "Actually no...I'm not much of the entertaining type..." He usually hunted about this time and slept the rest of the time. He didn't entertain much, or interact with people.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu May 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Samahria sighed, "You wouldn't happen to like bowling?" The image of him in those oversized clown bowling shoes made her smile. "I think you would win though since your a vampire." She smiled, sometimes she would use her powers to help her out to win some things. Normally she wouldn't but she could be competitive.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 11, 2012 12:56 am

"I have never tried bowling, though I could learn." Viper had never done bowling, but the name sounded odd to him. "I could tone it down a lot. I did that sometimes when I had to lift "heavy things" for jobs, to keep up my human appearance."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Samahria grinned, "Okay then lets go." She grabbed her keys walking out the door. She locked it before going to the elevator. " I can teach you how to bowl. Just try not to win everytime once you get the hang of it." She was a sore loser when it came to losing. Matter of fact she wasn't good at winning either. Normally she would rub it in the other persons face.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat May 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Serena: I nodded thoughtfully, wondering how many were coming and what we'd come up with. "So..... right. Killing time......" i said. What was there to do....?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 13, 2012 3:31 am

Karma =) wrote:Samahria grinned, "Okay then lets go." She grabbed her keys walking out the door. She locked it before going to the elevator. " I can teach you how to bowl. Just try not to win everytime once you get the hang of it." She was a sore loser when it came to losing. Matter of fact she wasn't good at winning either. Normally she would rub it in the other persons face.

Viper smiled. "Well I'll be keeping up a human appearance, so I can't be getting strikes every time." That's what knocking all the pins was called...right? Yeah. "I'll just let you win every time."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Jaxon chuckled, "Anything you like to do?" He wasn't too picky on the activity as long as it didn't involve him having to do something extremly ridiculous. Like what he sister always tried to make him do....ballet. It was just not a manly activity.

Samahria grinned, "You don't have to let me win all the time. I think I can take you on even with your vampire abilities." They entered the elevator. It was a short ride to the bottom floor. As they walked out she realized her car was still at the club. She didn't drive it here since she had been drunk. "We have to go get my car first."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 am

Serena: "I like to do just about anything i CAN do, although its probably obvious that things like reading or watching TV i cant really do too well, unless you have described video or some books in braille laying around....." i said. I wasnt really sure what there was to do around here, and unfortunately in such unfamiliar circumstances, i was not particularly good at keeping myself occupied.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue May 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Karma =) wrote:Jaxon chuckled, "Anything you like to do?" He wasn't too picky on the activity as long as it didn't involve him having to do something extremly ridiculous. Like what he sister always tried to make him do....ballet. It was just not a manly activity.

Samahria grinned, "You don't have to let me win all the time. I think I can take you on even with your vampire abilities." They entered the elevator. It was a short ride to the bottom floor. As they walked out she realized her car was still at the club. She didn't drive it here since she had been drunk. "We have to go get my car first."

Viper shrugged, giving her a smile. "Oh really now? I do have to keep up my apparence for the other members of society, not just you." His throat ached and he realized that he hadn't drank blood in a while. Viper tried to ignore the pulsing in his throat and instead thought about her words. "Oh right." He almost laughed at the thought. They had been drunk enough not to drive, but they still had the sense not to drive...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue May 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Jaxon sighed, what was something they could do that would have her involved. With her being blind made it harder to come up with ideas. "What about cards? Can you feel cards and tell what they are?" It was the only thing he could come up with.

Samahria laughed, "I think your just scared of losing to me." She waved at a cab to get its attention. When the cab arrived she climbed in. She told him the name of the club and he took off. At least she took a cab home otherwise she might not of have a car right now.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat May 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Serena: "It depends...... most cards are smooth so i dont know what they are, but i've come across some cards where the pictures are slightly 3-D and i can feel what they are...." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next