the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and Blood

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Love and Blood - Page 9 Empty Re: Love and Blood

Post by Karma =) Sat May 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Jaxon got up from the table he had cards that looked like the symbols were poping out. He bought them because he thought they looked cool. Now only if he could remember where he left them. "Let me go find the cards I will be right back." He began searching his room looking in evey place he could of left them. Finally after a long while he found them in living room in a drawer. "I got them."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon May 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Karma =) wrote:Jaxon sighed, what was something they could do that would have her involved. With her being blind made it harder to come up with ideas. "What about cards? Can you feel cards and tell what they are?" It was the only thing he could come up with.

Samahria laughed, "I think your just scared of losing to me." She waved at a cab to get its attention. When the cab arrived she climbed in. She told him the name of the club and he took off. At least she took a cab home otherwise she might not of have a car right now.

Viper rolled his eyes. "Oh yes. I'm scared of losing." He answered sarcastically, with a hint of playfulness. When she got the cab, Viper decided to walk, or run in his case, to get some fresh air. He headed over to the club after the cab pulled away.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Samahria looked out the window as the car drove past buildings. Finally the cab pulled up to the curb next to the club. She gave the cab driver the money and left the cab. She looked in the parking lot searching for her car. She spotted it between a truck and a mustang. Where was Viper?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 pm

Serena: I waited patiently, quite thrilled to find he had some cards i could use. It wasnt often that i got to play any kind of game with someone, or do much of anything that required a great deal of interaction with others.... this would be a nice change. I glanced up as his familiar aura reappeared, smiling. "Excellent! Its been a long time since i've played any kind of card game...." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Jaxon laid the cards on the table. "What games do you know how to play?" He picked up the deck and began to shuffle them. He knew alot of cards games since growing up that was mostly what he and his siter played with. Granted they made up card games on the way.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Serena: "Oh... uhm, not many, to be honest......." i admitted, kind of embarrassed. "I know Go Fish..... that's about it....."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Jaxon smiles, "You poor deprived child. I will teach you my favorite card game. We called it Four Cornes." He finished shuffling the cards and gave her four cards then him four cards before placing four more cards face up on the table. "Alright the object of the game is to get all the same card like all the kings or Aces."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Karma =) wrote:Samahria looked out the window as the car drove past buildings. Finally the cab pulled up to the curb next to the club. She gave the cab driver the money and left the cab. She looked in the parking lot searching for her car. She spotted it between a truck and a mustang. Where was Viper?

Viper was already there at the club, thinking about breaking into Samahria's car. Nah, she'll open it soon enough. The mustang he thought about taking, just for the thrill of the ride, but he figured some guy's reputation depended on that car.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Samahria walked uo to her car spotting Viper. "That was fast." She took out her keys unlocking her car. "Can you fly or is that just a myth about vampires?" She didn't really know about vampire only what her parents taut her. Which was that vampires are evil. She could imagine their faces at knowing that she was spending time with one.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Viper smiled. "I can run really fast, but flying...that would be interesting." He wondered what she was told about vampires and all the myths. He had heard some himself, but when you aren't one...it's different.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Samahria smiled," Flying is great." She wished she could turn into a pheonix and fly but that was against the rules. She would have to be deep in the forest and make sure no one was around before she could shift. The secret had to be kept optherwise they would be hunted down like they were a long time ago.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Viper grinned. "Well you would know I guess." He only knew that running was the best thing, to him. He could run around the world practically and not get tired. One of the perks of being a vampire.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Samahria smiled again, "Yep, at least you don't need a car. You can just run anywhere." She wanted to be able to do that. She got into her car. "Come on I want to beat you at bowling already."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Viper smiled. "I bet I'll beat you there." Maybe he'd do more of a vampire jog so she'd win. Right. "Beat me. Hah!"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Samahria laughed, "You are so going down." She took off in her car making sure to take the back roads so there won't be anymore traffic. She hoped that there weren't any cops around otherwise this woukld be hard to explain. She can't say that she was trying to beat her vampire friend to the bowling alley. That would go over well. She could see the bowling alley.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Viper ran a ways then climbed up a small building, so he could run across the rooftops. He made his way to the bowling alley and jumped down, first checking that no one was there. Viper saw Samahria's car and wondered what roads she took.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Smahria pulled into the parking spot. She got out of the car looking around for Viper to see if he got here first. She was kinda of competive. Normally that nnoyed her friends.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Viper smiled and sat on the hood of the car next to her. "Beat 'ya." She'd probably beat him at bowling though, since he's never played it and he'd have to keep up a human appearance.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Samahria didn't even notice him, "Darn, well you are going down in bowling." She smiled walking toward the door to the bowling alley. "If I nly could fly I would of beat you."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:21 am

Viper rolled his eyes teasingly. "Yeah you'll beat me. I'll have to tone it down for humans you know. If you could fly....you'd have to avoid people and buildings..." He walked with her, already smelling human food.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 am

Samahria laughed, "You have a point. I think people would notice a flying person. Maybe then i would just wear a costume and pretend to be a superhero." As they entered the building she could smell food, greasy food, but food at least. She walked up to the counter. "One game." The guy nodded, punching in numbers. "Shoe size?" He asked not bothering to look up. "8."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:39 am

Viper answered the guy's question. "Eleven." He sniffed and the smell of the greasy food and beer came to him. He could eat human food, but he prefered to hunt. Drinks were different though. He could drink about anything. "One game eh? Well I'm sure you'll beat me in that one game."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:51 am

Samahria took the shoes going to the lane the guy said. "Thought I would keep your embarressment to a minimal. Wouldn't want you to lose too many times." She smiled, she knew that if he used his vampire powers fully then she wouldn't have a chance in hell but she liked messing with him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 am

Viper rolled his eyes. "Oh yes your Highness. I must loose to you and prove you to be the best female bowler." He grabbed the third heaviest ball, so he wouldn't look weird, and put it down in the rack. Viper looked around and saw no one was looking, so he put on his shoes with vampire speed.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:12 am

Samahria smiled, "Exactly! See your learning." She put on her shoes first before getting a bowling ball. "Your up first." she saw the score board it had his name first and hers second though it only shows the first three letters. So it showed Vip and Sam.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next