the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and Blood

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Love and Blood - Page 3 Empty Re: Love and Blood

Post by Karma =) Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Jaxon agreed, "I think I would be happy just being a photographer but I don't my parents would let me do that." he turned onto hummingbird street then slowed down to park in his drive way. His house as usaul was emppty since he lived alone and most of the houses close by him are being sold so no one would hear if Serena screamed. He felt himself getting sick. "I'm sorry about this." He knocked her out before she could react.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Serena: "I think being a photographer is a great goal..... if that's what you want to do, you shouldnt let your parents stop you." i said. When he apologized..... well, i was about to ask him what he was sorry for when even his aura disappeared, the world becoming truly, impossibly dark as i lost consciousness. There wasnt even time to panic or confirm that i had made a bad choice. I was out before i could even think about any of these things. It would have to wait for when i woke up.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Jaxon felt so bad for doing this he got out of the car opening the door to her side then slung her over his shoulder carfully. He walked slowly to the house trying not to lose his balance and drop her. He managed to get the fron door open without disastor. He set her on a chair and got rope and duck tape just in case she screamed. He tied her up to the bair and went back out side to collect her things and make sure the house was empty. When he came back he saw her stiring awake.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:00 am

Karma =) wrote:Samahria frowned but didn't say anything to the hunt comment, it wasn't like it was his fault he needs blood to survive. "If you want you could come hang out with me and my friends." She blurted the statement out before she could think properly. Was inviting a vampire to hang out with your human friends a good idea?

Jaxon nodded, "It is a profession that I was thinking about taking up, but I'm not sure I could do with the crazy hours." He did like his sleep. He needed conversation to distract him from his thoughts.

Viper thought about it quickly. "You'd really want me, a vampire, to hang out with you and your human friends?" He figured she had human friends to keep up her disguise. He could go a few more hours without blood, depending on what they were doing. It wasn't like Viper didn't want to hang with Samahria, a girl he had just met, but he didn't want to make things difficult or awkward for her.

Last edited by Eagle on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 am

Serena: When i came to, i immediately noticed the fact that i was tied to a chair. I could feel the ropes digging into my skin, and the tape over my mouth, probably to prevent me from calling for help or running away. But what good was it anyways? I stifled my nerves, sitting tall and calm, staring in the direction i supposed was straight ahead, although i could be off there. I had always had a bit of a thing about fear - there was no point in allowing it to get to you, because the thing you feared happening was either going to happen or it wasnt and if it wasnt then there was no point being afraid in the first place and if it was, then you were wasting time being afraid that you could have spent planning and preparing. So what little fear i felt was locked away, replaced by steady calm. I was not angry, at least not yet, and i refused to be afraid. I did want to talk, but not to scream. I wanted to find out why he was doing this. Because his aura was still the same - his aura still told me that he was not a bad person, and auras NEVER LIED. There was surely a logical reason for this, one that i was itching to find out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Samahria shrugged, he talked of hunting so she wasn't sure. "Well if you need to feed then you shouldn't come with me and my friends but if not then sure I would love for you to come." She was serious since he seemed nice enough to talk to plus her friends were always leaving her to go with other guys.

Jaxon saw her all the way awake. When she showed no signs of screamingand he reached forward and took the duct tape off. "Why arn't you screaming?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Serena: "What? Did you WANT me to scream?" i asked calmly as the tape was removed. "Why are you doing this anyways?" i asked. "You arent a bad person..."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Jaxon shook his head quickly, "No no thats not it. I just expect someone who has been kidnapped to scream." He sat down across from her tired. "I'm really sorry. I have no choice. This guy told me if I ever want to see my sister again then I have to replace her with someone else." He really didn't want to do this but it was his sister.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Serena: "I see. That makes sense now. I knew you had a reason. Auras never, ever lie...." i said. "But did you think of going to the cops or something? There are ways to go about this other than giving into his demands, you know."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Jaxon shook his head again, "Its not that simple." how could he tell her about what he was and how everyone of his kind were deep in human government so they could cover up their track just in case someone saw them shift but some abused their powers like the guy who had his sister. "He's a cop he would know."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Serena: I was suprised that he hadnt reacted to my comment regarding auras, but didnt let it show. "Hmmmm....... well, im not exactly happy with the situation. Frankly, getting handed over to some creep wasnt in my plans. But i understand why you have to do this. I won't hold it against you." i said honestly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Jaxon didn't feel any better, "You can see auras?" The fact barly just registered into his brain. He heard of humans having some abilities but it was kinda rare. "Thats cool" He smiled then frowned. He couldn't give her to the guy but he still hadn't figured out another way to get his sister back.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Serena: Ah...... now he twigged. "Yes. Its the only thing i can see. Its how i know where you are and that you arent a bad person deep down." i said. "Actually..... you're the only one besides myself who knows that."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Jaxon liked that she was different, it made he feel like less of a freak. "If it makes you feel any better I can turn into a pnather." He would show her but she wouldn't be able to see it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:21 pm

(Actually, she WILL be able to see it.... his shape will just change..... right now he just looks like a big colourful glow-y human shape..... his aura will remain the same colour, it'll just change to fit to his new shape.)

Serena: "Really? Whoah.... that's amazing! I've never heard of anything like that happening before." i said, impressed.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:33 pm

(Oh okay)

Jaxon laughed, "I can show you if you want?" He wasn't sure if she would be afriad if he did. Most people would freak out if suddenly he became a black huge panther.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:19 am

Serena: I nodded. "I'd like that..... animals have very very different auras from people and theor auras vary depending on the species..... it'll be interesting to see if yours stays the same."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Karma =) wrote:Samahria shrugged, he talked of hunting so she wasn't sure. "Well if you need to feed then you shouldn't come with me and my friends but if not then sure I would love for you to come." She was serious since he seemed nice enough to talk to plus her friends were always leaving her to go with other guys.

Jaxon saw her all the way awake. When she showed no signs of screamingand he reached forward and took the duct tape off. "Why arn't you screaming?"

Viper nodded. "Well I'll come then. I won't need to hunt for a long while." He did want to go, plus it didn't seem right to just talk to someone than ditch them. He wanted to get to know her, without causing conflict to her life she had already.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Jaxon took off his shirt and pants leaving only his boxer that way his clothes woukdn't get torn. Plus his boxers usaully were fine. He shifted easily into a black panther. He walked up to Serena sniffing her hand.

Samahria smiled, "Alright lets go." They walked out of the store. She turned to lock the door then headed to her car. "Are you going to follow me or..?" she wasn't sure if he had a car or not.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Serena: I was surprised to see that his aura didnt change when he shifted - it was still him through and through no matter his physical form. Although, when i thought about it, i supposed it made sense. I smiled a little as i felt him smiff my hand, but couldnt react much seeing as how i was still tied to a chair and couldnt move.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Jaxon tilted his head to the side looking at her for a second. Then still in panther form took his clothes in his mouth and left the room. He put his clothes back on before her went back into the living room. "So anything change at all?" He had to say that he was curious.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Serena: "No. You remain you no matter how you look. The only thing that changed was your general shape, but your aura maintained its same colour, feel, and brightness." i told him. It had certainly been an interesting experiment...... although it was good to knwo that i'd be able to recognize his aura no matter what.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Jaxon sat down, "Is that weird for you?" He was used to being called a freak since well he is a shifter and even in his comunity he is a loner. All he really has is his sister and his father but his father is too busy being leader to see anything.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Serena: I smiled. "No. Not at all. No matter what, you're still you, and you're not that bad, really. I like your aura. Its nice." i said thoughtfully. It didnt matter that he could change into a panther.... in fact, that was pretty cool. I wasnt sure why it would be a problem.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Jaxon smiled, he saw that it was getting really late. "Umm I'm sorry about this again but I'm going to have to chain you up in my bed so I can sleep." He quickly added, "I won't try anything with you I'm not like that. Not that you arn't pretty.." He cut off blushing bright red.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next