the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and Blood

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Love and Blood - Page 10 Empty Re: Love and Blood

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 am

Viper almost laughed when the board showed Vip. "Vip...interesting. If anyone saw the board, they would wonder what my real name is." He took his ball and remembered from seeing human before how to bowl. He went up and threw it down with about a quarter of his strength. The ball rolled down and left him with a split.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 am

Samahria smiled, "At least your doesn't make people think your a guy. They could think you might have a unuasal name." She watched as he bowled and got a split. She always hated getting those. She could only get one of the pins never both.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Serena: "Okay....." i said, a little uncertain. This game could be a little tricky. "How do you do that, then....?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Viper shook his head. "Looks like we're both getting unlucky." When she was done bowling, he went up again, getting eight. "Interesting."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Jaxon set four card in a row between them. "I set the sard in a row. You have to decide what you want to go after and if it is in the row I just set out you pick it up if not then we move on. Anymore questions?" He wanted to make sure she understood the game before they proceeded.

Samahria nodded, "Seems like we are." She went up again and realeased the ball. On her first shot she got nine pins down on the second shot she was able to knock over the last one. "Looks like I have a spare."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:51 am

Viper rolled his eyes playfully. "Master of the Lane." He then took his turn and got a strike. "Nine and a spare, but I get a strike. Not much difference."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Samahria smiled, "I'm just warming up." SHe positioned herself and went again this time getting a strike. "Did I ever mention that when I was young for fun I used to bowl a lot?" She got good at the sport.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:36 pm

Viper smiled back. "Right and I don't think you have." When it was his turn, he only got an eight total. "Don't think I've loosened up for you or anything." He was having actual fun, which was something a vampire didn't have as often.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Samahria was glad to see him having fun. She was worried that a mundune sport like this would bore him. She took her turn, knocking only seven down this time. She sighed, "Your turn bat boy." She smiled knowing the whole bat thing was made up but still she got a kick out of calling him that.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Viper rolled his eyes and grinned. "Yeah and I sparkle in the sunlight too." He knocked down nine pins, leaving the head pin. "I'm starting to really hate that pin."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10