the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and Blood

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Love and Blood - Page 6 Empty Re: Love and Blood

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Samahria looked over the list deciding wich she wanted. "I'll have a margrita." She told the bartender. He left and mixed the drink. "When he came back he asked Viper what he wanted. She took a sip of the drink. It was surprisenly good. "Does your kind even get drunk?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:10 am

Viper took a breath, not needing it of course but for human purposes. "I'll have the same as her. Margrita." He wondered about her question. Did vampires get drunk? "I'm not really sure, but I guess we'll find out. What about yours?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Samahria shrugged, "I'm not sure either." She thought about but she never drunk enough to try to get drunk. "Now that I think about it I don't think I even ever saw any of my kind drink alcohol." She took a sipp of the Margrita and it was sweet with the under tone of the tequilla.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Serena: "Your dad sounds like a nice guy." i said, smiling. I had to wonder what his aura looked like.... when i heard about people, i wanted to know what they looked like, what i'd see if i were to look at them.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Jaxon nodded, "Yeah he is." Too bad he couldn't see him anymore. Not since he was banished from the pack. He sighed, don't think about that. It only makes you depressed. "So tell me more about your mom."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Serena: I picked up on some sadness and my smile dropped a bit, but i didnt comment. It would probably only make him more sad.... "Uhm.... well, there isnt much more to say, really.... I actually dont get to see her much because she's always busy, but she works really hard and she's always there for me when it counts. I dont know what i'd do without her...." i said. I missed her a lot right now..... Jaxon was nice, but i WAS being held captive and i missed my home and my dog and my friends.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Jaxon could tell that she was sad. Of course she was, he taken her against her will and was trying to give her to a crazy person. He still surprised she wasn't screaming on the top of her lungs trying to get help or trying to escape. This only made him feel worse about himself.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Serena: I felt the negative emotions and frowned a bit. "Are you okay...? You feel like you're upset...." i said, kinda concerned.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 am

Karma =) wrote:Samahria shrugged, "I'm not sure either." She thought about but she never drunk enough to try to get drunk. "Now that I think about it I don't think I even ever saw any of my kind drink alcohol." She took a sipp of the Margrita and it was sweet with the under tone of the tequilla.

Viper took a sip of his Margarita. It tasted sweet, but a bit sour with the lemon flavor. His drink had ice in it, so it flowed through his system easily. "I don't see other vampires much actually...so I wouldn't know." He hadn't seen his kind in a while, mostly because he had gotten into a fight with a pack of them and Eagle couldn't fight them all.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Jaxon was so into arguing with himself that he forgot Serena was there. "Yeah I'm fine just thinking." He didn't know how she could sit there and be concerened for him when he is a monster. Sighing he got up from the table. "I'll be back I have to get air." He walked away to the back pourch.

Samahria thought that was weird. She had heard that vampires usually stuck together. "I still keep in touch with my kind but ultimatly I don't see them much." She took more sips of the drink. She suddenly had a thought. She was going to test whether or not she could get drunk. "Bartender bring me five shots of vodka."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Serena: "All right...." i said quietly. I would move somewhere, but didnt feel like walking into a wall, so i stayed put. I'd have to wait until he came back......
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Jaxon walked back and forth outside. Could he really ruin another girls life just to save his sister? He didn't know. The thing is if he gave her up to him he wouldn't forgive himself yet if he let his sister stay with that guy he wouldn't forgive himself. He was stuck in a lose lose scenerio. What should he do?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:59 am

Serena: I sighed, finishing my food and picking up my dishes, managing to find the sink and rinse them. Remembering my previous path, it was less difficult to find my way back to the chair. Half of me wanted to go after Jaxon, but... he'd gone outside somewhere. I didnt know where, didnt know how far or what door to take, or where that door even was. I was effectively stuck until he worked things out and came back inside. I felt kind of bad for him..... i knew he really didnt want to be in this situation. I just didnt know what i could do about it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Jaxon came back in feeling lost. "Sorry I just had to get some fresh air." He cringed at the lie. Could she even tell if he was lying? She said she was able to see auras. Did they change color with moods?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Serena: "You're upset. Its understandable." i said. I could tell he was uncomfortable and guilty. Nothing out of the ordinary considering the circumstances.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed May 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Jaxon sighed, great she could see through lies. "Yeah..." He trailed off not knowing what to say. What would they even do? He could let her leave yet he didn't want her to be bored in the house. He again cursed the man who got him into this situation. If he was ever face to face with him he would kill him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu May 03, 2012 2:00 am

Karma =) wrote:Jaxon was so into arguing with himself that he forgot Serena was there. "Yeah I'm fine just thinking." He didn't know how she could sit there and be concerened for him when he is a monster. Sighing he got up from the table. "I'll be back I have to get air." He walked away to the back pourch.

Samahria thought that was weird. She had heard that vampires usually stuck together. "I still keep in touch with my kind but ultimatly I don't see them much." She took more sips of the drink. She suddenly had a thought. She was going to test whether or not she could get drunk. "Bartender bring me five shots of vodka."

Viper shrugged. "I'm just a trouble maker." He heard her order five shots of vodka and decided if she was going to, why shouldn't he? "And me as well bartender." He drank what he had and turned his attention to the vodka.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu May 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Samahria nodded, "You are strange for a vampire." She smiled when he order five shots of vodka too. "Are you copying me?" The bartender dropped their shots in front of them. She finished off the mixed drink she had and eyed the shots. Well here goes nothing. She grab a shot and downed it. Afterwards she went into a fit of coughing. Whoa no one explained that alcohol burned.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu May 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Serena: "Feel like telling me what's on your mind...?" i asked. I could understand if he didnt want to, but i sort of wanted to hear. I liked to try and give advice to people, help people out. No matter who they were....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Viper shrugged. "If you're going to get drunk, why not me?" He finished his other drink quickly than a shot was gone. The alcohol burned, but it felt sort of like the desire for blood, as sick as it was. He coughed once, but Viper drank another shot.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Samahria smiled, "Alright, but I guess that means none of us are driving home." Good thing she only live a mile away from here. She took another shot. That time it didn't burn as much. Maybe she is getting used to it slowly. She took another and it still burned. Or maybe not.

Jaxon sighed, "I'm just thinking about how I forced you into this situation." And how much of jerk he is. He had a feeling that he would be constatly beating himself up about dragging her into this. She is so innocent and that just makes him feel worse.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Viper grinned and took another shot, the drink sliding down his throat. He coughed, mainly because the lack of blood made his throat dry. He finished his third shot and felt something change in his head. Viper looked around at the humans and most of them were getting pretty close to someone. Some were still dancing, while others had obviously found a more private spot. Viper took another shot, wondering how long it took for vampires to get drunk.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Samahria wasn't really feeling drunbk or was she. She grabbed another shot and took it. She went to go get another shot but ended up knocking it over. Okay maybe she was wrong. "Opps" She slowly reached this time for the shot and grabbed it. She downed it. She turned to Viper smiling. "You know your cute." Did she really just say that?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Viper finished his last shot and told the bartender to get him three more. It wasn't the best decision, but they wanted to get drunk. Her words went in his mind and left quickly. "Oh but you're very beautiful, especially for your kind." He realized what he said and downed another shot. Viper wasn't able to grab the other, on account of his sight. His face had a smile on it, his teeth still staying human.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Samahria took another shot. She felt her self sway. Okay maybe it didn't take that much to get her drunk. She was just like a human. As they would call her she is a light-weight. She blushed at his comment. "I think I'm done. I should drink anymore." He words slurred a little.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next