the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 8 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:16 am

Synder: 'Maybe. Or when im sleeping.' i thought back defiantly. It was really wierd communicating like this, but hey, it worked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 8 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:20 am

James slowly took his hand from her mouth and gave her a small glare. "Talk, I dare you." He raised an eyebrow challengingly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Synder: "You realize as soon as it seems like a challenge, im almost certain to automatically do it just to be defiant." i said dryly, speaking aloud now. Most of my teachers had learned this the hard way. I wasnt a problem student or a huge rebel or anything..... i just refused to let people walk all over me. Call it a quirk.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 pm

A muscle in his jaw twitched. He decided to add some humor so he'd calm down. "Why I bet you're just dying for another kiss." He actually managed to chuckle.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Synder: I shook my head. "Not dying. No, im avoiding dying of any sort. Dying is bad." i said. Kissing him.... had been wierd. Wierd, because for one, kissing some guy you've known for one day whose kidnapped you and threatened you life is.... well, how is that NOT wierd? But also because, despite the circumstances, i did find myself becoming attached to him. There was a name for this, wasnt there? Oh yeah. Stockholm syndrome. Great, so my life was threatened, and i was going insane.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:02 pm

James gave her an 'i'm kidding and you seriously didn't catch up on that?' look and shook his head. "Calm down."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Synder: I shook my head. "Cant do that. Im still kidnapped, and im being told to remain calm..... yeah, no. Not letting my guard down either. You're too wierd. And by wierd, i mean unpredictable." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:13 pm

James stayed silent and just gave her a blank look, trying to come to terms as to what exactly he was going to do with her. He couldn't keep her here forever....well he could....but that would be boring, even to him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Synder: I tilted my head to one side a little, studying him. "You look spaced. Did your brain decide to run away?" i asked. Maybe if he'd gone catatonic or something, i could leave.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:28 pm

James finally sighed, looking alive again. "Just trying to decide what I'm going to do with you."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Synder: "Oh! Well, about that. I have a really great idea there. How about, y'know, letting me go?" i said, REALLY hoping he would take this suggestion.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:35 pm

James glared at her. "No. You do owe me for protecting you twice from those demons, and if I let you go you'd just be attacked again, and you'd be putting your mother and brother into danger."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Synder: I glared. "So, what? Are you just going to keep me locked up in here for the rest of my life?!" i said, frustrated. I just wanted to go home and see my family.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:17 pm

James glared back and crossed his arms. "If I was to say you could see them one last time? Untill this is resolved?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Synder: I bit my lip. "I would take that offer. I just.... i cant have them not knowing where i am, wondering if im dead, desperately searching for me....." i said, worry and sadness growing inside me. I HATED this. All i wanted to do was go home and go back to my normal life.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:15 pm

James looked out the window for a bit, thinking. He wondered exactly how many demons they'd meet before they got there. He sighed. "Whatever. We'll leave tonight."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Synder: I nodded, relieved in one way but filled with a new set of worries in another. "Okay." i said, falling unusually quiet. Too much on my mind right now...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 pm

James tilted his head then cupped his ear. "What's that? The little girl finally shuts up?" He gave her a teasing look.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Synder: "Shut up...." i mumbled, unwilling to talk too much. The sadness, fear, and frustration were pressing in on me, getting to me, and i was afraid that i wouldnt be able to speak without bursting into tears. Even as i tried to hold it in, hot tears pricked at the corners of my eyes, blurring my vision slightly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:56 pm

James looked taken aback. What'd happend to the strong girl? He was usually annoyed by people crying, but she...He became even more agitated as he found himself wanting to ease her pain. "What's wrong?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Synder: I glared at him. "Why should it matter to you?" i snapped, wiping the tears away with the heel of my hand, attempting to get them to leave only to have them be replaced by more. So much for not showing weakness...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 pm

"Because I'm curios, that's why. Please do tell me or I'll invade your mind." His hand flashed out and wiped at her tears.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Synder: I tensed a little under his touch, but got over it. "I just.... i just hate this situation. I didnt do anything wrong.... i was just minding my own business when those stupid demons came after me. Then i got kidnapped and now the demons still wont leave me alone, im getting really sick of mortal peril, and i just want to go home and go back to my normal life." i said quietly. I missed my mom and brother and friends, i missed the greenhouse, my plants..... i missed all of it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:16 am

James gave her a wry look. "Once you know of my world nothing is what it seems ever again. Nothing in this world is normal, and I'm taking you to see them tommorow. As for the demons...I'll see what I can do."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 am

Synder: "Okay...." i mumbled quietly. I knew my life would never be totally normal again, but still.... even a facade of normalcy was better than nothing. I just wanted to be back with my family and not have to worry anymore.... even the prospect of seeing them tomorrow felt scary. It felt way too much like a last goodbye.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next