the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 7 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 am

James stared at her a bit longer, his gaze burning into her. "You ceartinly are something." He shook his head, and slipped off her and stood. "By the way, you're a terrible kisser."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 7 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:04 am

Synder: I rolled my eyes, sitting up. "Good to know." i said dryly. "You know, its funny. A lot of people say that. Although the reactions that follow usually vary." i said, laughing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:06 am

James flopped back onto the couch and his eyes were cast in shadow as his hair went in his face. "Would you like me to cut your tounge? I'm sure I'd enjoy it."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:14 am

(Haha, i just realized Synder's dialogue in that last post was very.... disorganized. Her first comment was directed at the bad kisser thing, the second at the first remark James made)

Synder: I shook my head. "No thanks, im good. I actually still need my tongue." i said bluntly. I knew i should be intimidated.... but for some reason, i wasnt.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:16 am

(LOL!)

James unseathed his dagger and looked at it as it glinted wickedly and he flipped it and caught it in his hand. "Really? It sounds like fun to me. Why not?" He gave her a smirk.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:20 am

Synder: "Fun for YOU, not for me. I like my tongue where it is, thanks. I need it to talk. Seriously, i bet if you cut my tongue out, you miss my sarcasm after a few hours. But by then it'll be too late. Also, if you cut out my tongue, i'll just have to find other, potentially more annoying ways to pester you other than just talking." i pointed out. The dagger made me a little nervous, buit i refused to show it. I refused to show any weakness.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 am

James looked at the dagger ruefully. "But I like the quite, and if I did I'd just lock you in my room, that way you couldn't annoy me."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:25 am

Syren: "Well, even if you cut out my tongue, i could still make wierd gurgly noises. And scream. Im pretty good at that. If you REALLY want a headache.... but still, i wouldnt advise it." i said. Seriously...... if he attempted to cut out my tongue.... well, my life would just suck. More. I couldnt say i would do anything, since i couldnt really do anything if he actually tried to cut my tongue out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:28 am

James snickered and laid the dagger on his leg, not seathing it just yet. "Yes, but I could gag you little sweets."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:30 am

Snder: I shrugged. "True. Wouldnt stop screaming entirely though." i pointed out. "Face it. There's no way to shut me up entirely unless you decide to kill me." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:31 am

He pointed the dagger at her. "Haven't exactly marked that out little girl." He raised an eyebrow at her, daring her to say more.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:34 am

Synder: I stared back defiantly. "I know. And how many times am i going to have to say i wont worry about it until it happens?" i said, stubborn. I refused to back down. I knew i was treading on thin ice, but i didnt care.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:35 am

James smirked and reseathed the dagger. "You've got guts. That'll get you killed." His smirk widend. "And did you know you just kissed somone really, really old?" Age had no touch on him, but he wanted to see what her reaction was. He was strangely anxious to know her answer.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:40 am

Synder: I shrugged. "Maybe. Its kept me alive so far though." i said stubbornly. "And i could've guessed that you were older than you appeared. But i dont really care." i said bluntly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:42 am

He kept up his smirk. "And if I were to kiss you again?" His smirk turned into a wide grin and he looked over at her curiosly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:48 am

Synder: "I still wouldnt care." i said, defiant. I wouldnt let stuff like that get to me. I refused to let him intimidate me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:50 am

James, in a flash, was beside her. His hand went to her, throat, though instead of strangling her like he would've with anyone else and stroked where he saw her vein. He shook his head sadly. "You humans are to easy prey. I don't get where you guys get your stubboroness."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:53 am

Synder: I tensed, but kept my nerve. "Most humans arent as stubborn as me. Ive just learned to stand up for myself, to not back down. Im not the type to let someone else control or intimidate me. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees." i said. My pulse was up a bit, a little bit of nervousness creeping into my brain, but i tried hard not to let it show.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 am

"I've met plenty of fighters, though the winy teary kind plain annoy me." He felt the muscles in his arm tense as he was tempted to squeeze her throat, but released her and allowed it to go back to his side. He did not how ever move back.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:00 am

Synder: "Well, i try not to be whiny. Sarcastic, perhaps. I wont deny attitude. But not whiny." i said, pursing my lips slightly, crossing my arms. This was a wierd game he was playing, but i was stuck in it so i may as well roll with the punches.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 am

James at the moment, was not pleased with himself. It seemed as though two sides had formed in his mind. One side was the fallen James, the other the angel one. His mind was at war, which would make anyone agitated. He was not comfortable with the fact that this girl might just be unfreezing his heart of darkness. His hand covered her mouth, making it to where she couldn't speak. He shook his head, smirking to hide the confusion in his mind. "Much better."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 am

Synder: I glared daggers at him, but fell silent. I knew i couldnt do anythinga bout it. I thought about trying to bite his hand or something, but decided that would be a bad idea, so i simply tolerated the hand over my mouth, which stifled my speech. I did, however, flip him off.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:10 am

James smirked and put one hand over her own and squeezed it shut, putting enough pressure for a slight ache, but not pain. He slipped into her mind, but didn't read her thoughts, instead projecting them in. "Tsk, tsk. Don't you know that's rude?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:12 am

Synder: I glared even harder. I would've said something witty, but my mouth was still covered. So i settled for thinking it and hoping he could hear. 'Of course i do, moron. That's why im doing it. I dont like being silenced.'
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:15 am

James gave a low growl. "Is the only time I'm going to have peace and quite is when I'm kissing you?" His mental voice was teasing.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next