the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 5 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 am

James gave his own smirk. "Or maybe I just haven't came up with anything yet." He leaned back patting the piece of hair back into place and leaned back against the couch.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 5 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Synder: I shrugged. "Maybe. But like i said, im not going to worry about it until it happens." i said, shrugging. "I mean, sure, im nervous that you might kill or torture me or something. Who wouldnt be? But at the same time, i refuse to obsess over it." i said stubbornly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:24 pm

James threw a pillow from the couch at her. "Good enough for you?" He smirked and stood to go back over to the window.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Synder: I caught the pillow, acting mock-wounded. "Oh! A fluffy pillow! Its so horrible! Ive been mortally wounded!" i said dramatically, before just bursting out laughing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:19 pm

James looked at her from the corner of his eyes and rolled them. He leaned his head against the window, feeling its coolness and his eyes narrowed as he saw a dark figure outside. They're not going to give up....
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Synder: I finally managed to stop laughing. I was beginning to get tired - mortal peril.... was an exhausting thing. But i was reluctant to sleep. Sleeping around a less-scary-now-but-still-threatening-semi-stranger probably wasnt the best idea. I wondered just how long i could actually go without sleep...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm

James 'sensed' her tirdness and looked over at her. "Feel free to sleep anytime. I don't bite, hard." He snickered to himself.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Synder: I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, that's REALLY reassuring." i said sarcastically. Although i WAS tired, and collapsing of exhaustion would be bad. So, slightly reluctantly, i curled upon the couch and fell asleep.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 am

James stayed at the window, watching the city below to his right. He frowned and leaned his head against the cold window, and listend as the rain lightend some. He frowned, upset at his weakness.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:46 am

Synder: I slept peacefully, a small smile on my face. I dreamed of my brother and mom. In my dreams, i was home, demons were not after me, and my life was simple and happy again.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:48 am

James finnaly walked away from the window, looked at the girl one last time, and headed to his room. He shut the door behind him. He slipped off his shirt, not looking in the mirror and laid on top of the covers.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 am

Synder: I slept well, and when i woke, pale llight was coming in through the window. The storm appeared to have passed. I thought about my dream, and a few silent tears ran down my face. I missed my family horribly, and was terrified that id never see them again.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:30 pm

James woke and slid out of the bed. He made his way to the kitchen, his stomach growling. He opend the fridge, and hearing her move knew she was awake. "Good morning."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Synder: "Good morning..." i said, sitting up and wiping the stray tears away. I would not show weakness, not in front of HIM. I had to stay strong if i had any hope of seeing my family again.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:07 pm

James heard a hint of sadness in it and his mood darkend as he felt some pity. He never felt that....He fixed some eggs in silence and brought her a plate to, sitting on the couch and started eating.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Synder: I blinked in surprise as i was handed food. I thought about leaving it but i was starving, and collapsing from hunger was not a good option. "Thanks." i said simply before lapsing back into silence, beginning to eat.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:13 pm

James eat in silence, always stiff. He hated it that he couldn't kill this girl. It was litterally eating at him....but she was cute....real.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Synder: I finished eating and took my plate into the kitchen, washing it carefully and drying it before putting it away again. I couldnt help but keep staring out the window, restless. Being cooped up was already starting to get to me..... great.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:08 pm

James stood finnaly and scraped off his plate into the trash. He put his plate in the sink and stared out the window for a little while to. He sighed. Well if she was to be staying under his roof, she might as well know what he was. "About the scars on my back...." He traild off, unsure.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Synder: I glanced up as James appeared, speaking. "Hmm? Oh.... its okay. If you dont want to tell me, i wont bug you about it." i said, smiling a bit. Id rather avoid more hostile reactions.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:31 pm

James shook his head and motiond towards the couch. "You might wanna take a seat. It's a lot to take in really."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Synder: I raised an eyebrow skeptically but took the suggestion, perching on the couch. What could be so serious that he figured i should sit down to hear it...?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:42 pm

James sat next to her, for the first time not putting a lot of distance between them. "Do you believe in angels?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Synder: I shrugged. "Ive not given it a lot of thought. But hey, there are demons, so it seems plausible." i said, shrugging. "In any case, i certainly believe the world is a lot more than it seems, and that there are different, perhaps paranormal entities out there. Whether or not they're angels, i cant say." i said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

James crossed his arms and leaned back into the couch. "And if I was to say I was one?" He knew she'd proably laugh at that...considering what he'd put her through.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next