the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing Stars deviation

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Wishing Stars deviation - Page 4 Empty Re: Wishing Stars deviation

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Lucia pursed her lips and sighed, nodding. “I don’t really pick and choose,” she said. “I pretty much like everything.” She might be getting herself into something dangerous. They were only hanging out for one day and she was already under his arm. She tensed slightly and tried to focus on the movie that way playing on the big tv screen. It was distracting, though. She couldn’t help but focus on their proximity and she’d notice her eyes scanning the lines of his jaw, his cheekbones, his eyes, then she’d snap back and focus on the movie.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Ryder tried not to think to much about Lucia being next to him, but it was really hard. By the time the movie was over he probably paid attention to maybe one fourth of it. He ran a hand through his hair, looking at the dark sky outside. "Want me to take you home? Or do you want to get your car from the park?" He asked after a long moment, not moving from his spot of hlding her on the couch. He liked the feel of her there. Not just beside him...but in the house as well. It wasn't so...lonely. He almost didn't want her to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Lucia was drawn away from the end credits as he spoke to her. Instantly, he seemed to her full attention and she mentally cursed herself. She couldn't be so... So... Responsive. She liked hanging out with him and decided that this wasn't a complete waste of an evening. "If you could bring me home, I'd appreciate it greatly," she said, a small smile on her lips.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Ryder gave a small nod, still not willing to move. "I can do that," he said and sighed, running a hand through his hair again. "Do we have to go to school tomorrow?" He asked after a moment, seriously not wanting to go. He didn't want to loose Lucia, but at the same time he didn't want to explain to his friends. Right now, he was at a no win situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Lucia let her head loll back against hi arm and then jolted slightly, looking at him with a brow raised. We? That meant both of them, right? She had already spent the day with him, so why would he want to spen anymore time with her. She still didn't really move from her spot though, turning slightly to face him. "We?" She chuckled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Ryder looked down at her and gave a small grin. "What? Hanging out with me today was so painful that you wouldn't want to be included in a sentence with me?" His eyes searched her face for a moment, his mind fighting to stay with her and not with his addictions such as smoking. It wasn't that he had to have one. In his mind, it was just a social thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Lucia grinned a little and then shrugged. "Not painful... It wasn't... Bad... At all really. Kinda cool, actually," she said, her voice going a bit quieter. She didn't want to admit that she was one of the girls who liked him, mostly because she was determined not to. She still couldn't believe that she was here now, curled up on his couch with him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Ryder grinned and raised a brow as he watched her. "You sound surprised," he noted. He could feel a slight pang of guilt that followed with the thought. She deserved to be surprised. It wasn't as if he was a saint or anything. Actually, he was far from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Lucia blushed a little and nodded. "I am, a little bit, it's just I hear all these things and I try to ignore them, but still. But you're really cool," she said, her eyes scanning down and then back up. "It kinda makes me glad that I have a piece of shit car," she said quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Ryder chuckled slightly and gave a small nod. "I try," he said after a long moment, then looked down at his hand that was sitting on his leg. "I missed you, Lu..." he finally spit out after a long period of arguing inside himself. He couldn't let her think he didn't. She had been...she had been his best friend through grade school. Even if he had refurred to her as the girl with cooties for most of their firs and second grade career.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Lucia blushed deeper and looked up at him, biting her lip to supress a grin. "I missed you, too," she said after a long minute of deliberation. It was nice to hear her childhood nickname again. Now, she only heard Lucia or Cia, which was what her father called her. She had missed him a lot, but she never took anytime to think about it. She just didn't have any reason. He was busy hanging out with people. Now that they had talked for a while, she realized it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Ryder hugged her close, taking a deep breath as he held her. He took in her smell, the feel of her with him, her smile and eyes. He didn't want to loose it all again. He wanted to keep it with him. He glanced at his wrist, seeing that the wrap had slid down slightly, exposing his secret. He didn't find it a big deal, figuring she couldn't see it. But he would have to take care of it soon. "Tomorrow is going to be interesting," he murmered, more to himself than to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Lucia raised an eyebrow looking up at him. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Are you doing something special tomorrow?" She just expected to go home and then tomorrow they wouldn't talk to each other. Maybe there would be a silent exchange, but she didn;t expect more of him. After all, he was the same Ryder he had been before hanging out with him. She didn't expect that she would change something in him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Ryder watched her for a moment and then took a deep breath and nodded. "Ya, something like that." He glanced out the window and saw that it was now pitch black and sighed. He knew he should probably take Lucia home, but he was having a hard time getting the will power to do so. He glanced back at her and ran a hand through his hair. "Well...we should probably get going before your parents think I kidnapped you or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:50 pm

"Really? Because They think I'm at Amanda's house," Lucia said with a quick shrug. She didn't stir from her seat, and she sighed. She didn't really want to move, but she knew there would repercussions from staying any longer. She groaned quietly looking down. He had something planned for tomorrow. Her curiousity lit up a little bit. What was he going to do?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Ryder couldn't help but flash a grin at her as he watched her. "Well then, I guess that means we can stay like this the whole night." He raised a brow, calling her bluff. It would be interesting to see if she really did stay, or if she was afraid of him. His eyes searched her face, waiting for any indication that the second assumption was true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:01 pm

"If you want me to," Lucia said, looking up at him, her lips pursed slightly. She didn't mind sitting here all night, though a small part of her screamed it was a terrible idea. It was Ryder Samuels. Rder with the reputation. Not the same adorable, tiny fourth grader she used to play on the tire swing with.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Ryder looked at her suprised. "You aren't afraid I'm going to steal your v-card?" He asked bluntly. It was only natural for her to think that, what with his reputaion and all. He hated his reputation honestly, but accepted it because it was who he was. Or...well it was who he thought he was. Now he felt more like some weirdo had taken over his life. If Adam saw him today....

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Lucia let out a peal of surprised laughter. "My v-card? Who says I'm still a virgin? Huh?" She asked, though the question was completely rhetorical. She was still a virgin and she hadn't really thought about it before until he just blurted it out with so much tact. She was sure her cheeks were a light pink. Then, she realized she had been just as tactless.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Ryder couldn't help but laugh with her and gave a small shrug, his cheeks flushing slightly also. He shook his head and then took a deep breath, quieting his laughter. "Seriously though, you're not afraid of me?" His eyes searched hers for a long moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:26 pm

"Why would I be? You may have no control around, but I have quite a bit of control," Lucia said. "Reputations are just stupid words meant to make people look bad," She said, shrugging. She couldn't think of a single person that had a good reputation unless it was that a girl was a slut of a guy had... A lot of... Junk. She looked up at him, her green eyes slightly wide as she watched his expressions change.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Ryder watched her for a long moment and then took a deep breath and stood. "Come on, lets get you home," he muttered and ran a hand through his hair. She should be afraid of him. He didn't want her to be, but she should be. He was a monster. A beast if you will. He didn't deserve her trust, or her company for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Lucia nodded, pulling herself up from the couch and stumbling into him, her legs feeling a little bit like jello. She steadied herself and looked up at him, nodding. "Okay." She said, pulling her hand away from his chest, where it had landed. She had expected going home. She really had. She didn't know how she knew, but it was just something inevitable.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Ryder wasn't sure what to say, or do for that matter. He just stood there. He finally walked towards the garage, his mind turning wildly. Had he just messed things up? Was it better that way? He wouldn't hurt her that way...Maybe it was better this way. He stepped out into the garage, handing Lucia a helmet as he took his bike from the garage, feeling as if his mind was about to explode on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Lucia followed him and put on the helmet, sliding onto the bike behind him and shivering slightly as she pressed against him. The night air was slightly cooler than she had expected and she was glad he was warm. "Thanks for taking a look at my car earlier," she said. "Maybe you'd still consider fixing it up?" She asked. In her mind, it was some sort of justified way he could hang out with her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next