the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 6 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Synder: I shrugged. "Honestly, it almost wouldnt surprise me." i said. "You do a lot of things that normal people logically should never be able to do." i said. Id always been open minded about such things, but after being attacked by demons... well, TWICE, i was even more open-minded.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness - Page 6 Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:56 pm

James tilted his head feeling a bit relieved he wouldn't have to listen to her scream or what not. "I'm not just an angel, but a fallen. Tricked mind you, not when Lucifer fell."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Synder: I nodded. "Well, this is an interesting development. Living my normal life, attacked by demons, kidnapped by a fallen angel..... my life has gotten really wierd in teh last day or so." i said, chuckling a bit. "Ironically enouogh, my favourite song is Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides." i said. "We are the in between, cast down a sons of war, struck to the earth like lightning on this world we're torn. We wont cause the pain, of living out their law, take joy in who you are, we know our wings are flawed..." i sang softly, smiling a little at the familiar words.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:11 pm

James stiffend and looked away. Memories of his fall came back to him....four whole days of falling....the dull ache to posses a human body...the weakness in the beginning.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Synder: "We're bored to death in heaven, and down alone in hell, we only want to be ourselves. We scream, we shout, weare the fallen angels! We scream, we shout, whoah, whoooooah! Too lost to sing alone, no need to feel this sorrow.... we scream, we shout, we are the fallen angels." i said quietly, before pausing, noticing that James looked upset. "What's wrong?" i asked, tilting my head to one side and stdying him with curious wide green eyes.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:20 pm

James gave her a cold look. Old James was starting to show back....."Nothing." He laid his head back and closed his eyes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Synder: "Okay then. But im here if you want to talk. Well, obviously im here. Ive been kidnapped. I cant exactly go anywhere." i said, smiling a little sadly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 pm

James slit one eye open and looked at her from the corner of his eye. His voice came out sarcastic. "Very kind of you."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Synder: I rolled my eyes. "Bad wording. Sue me. What i basically mean is, if you want to talk, i'll listen. You know, in the non judge-y good way. Not the 'i'll listen because im kidnapped and have no choice way.'" i said, hoping that made more sense.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 pm

James sighed and rolled his eyes to. "It's not like you have a choice. I haven't ruled out killing you yet, and did I mention I can read and control minds?" He decided he'd at least try to put some fear into her. He didn't want to get close to her, not at all. He had no idea what he'd do if he couldn't kill her. Toss her to the demons?
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Synder: I blinked. "Really? That's pretty cool. Not teh killing me thing, the being able to readminds thing. Not that i want you snooping around in my mind. But still, cool. And again, i say, i wont worry about it. If something happens, THEN i'll worry about it. Until then, im just gonna chill." i said, smiling a bit. My earlier sadness banished, i refused to let this get me down.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 pm

James grabbed one of the pillows, covered his face and laid down on the couch, bending his long legs so it wouldn't hit her. He then glared into the pillow and kicked her off the couch.

(I'm giving you full permission to tackle or whatever you want. XD I'm bored.)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 pm

(haha, okay XD)

Synder: "Oh, not cool!" i said. "Fine, have it your way. You brought this on yourself though. If you're going to kick me off, this is what happens." i said, sitting on him.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 am

(He deserves it anyway! XD)

James's eyes narrowed and he flipped them to where he was over her. "Not a smart move young lady. Didn't your mom ever teach you not to mess with scary strangers?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 am

Synder: I blinked. "Honestly? No. No she didnt." i said bluntly. My mother.... was very open about people. EVERYONE was her friend, even if they didnt know it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 am

His lips twitched and he lowered his face towards her own. "You wouldn't want scary me teaching you the lesson now would you?"

Last edited by Wolfe on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 am

Synder: "Honestly, im not sure. Probably not. But you're pretty unpredictable, so i cant say. I never really know what to expect from you." i pointed out. "But evidently, im comfortable with taking a gamble. If i werent, i wouldnt've sat on you."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 am

James blinked and stared down at her. "I've got no idea where you're getting at." He tilted his head. Usually when he got this close to someone he ended up scaring them.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 am

Synder: "Well, you said i wouldnt want you teaching me that lesson. I figure you'd either going to do something scary, or something completely random. I dont really know. But im willing to take a gamble and find out. Although its not like it matters if i WANT you to teach said lesson or not, because i cant stop you if you intend to anyways." i said. "Make somewhat more sense, or am i still confusing you?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:40 am

James sighed and shook his head. "Somewhat." If she wanted random, he'd give her random. He leaned even further down and brushed his lips against hers.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 am

Synder: I tensed, heart racing as his lips brushed against mine. What the...? Id expected either scary, or random. Not a combination of both, dangit! But..... i decided i didnt have much to lose. I took a wild gamble, hoped i wasnt about to be injured, and kissed back, deepening the kiss slightly. If he was going to freak me out, well, i could freak him out too.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 am

James gave a low threatening growl....and to his utter dissapoinment found himself enjoying this. Of course he'd been with other girls, lots of girls as he'd wondered the earth alone...but this one felt different. He deepend the kiss, only slightly startled she'd kissed back. He was a little mad that his plan to scare her had back fired.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 am

Synder: I was glad i hadnt been injured, but surprised he hadnt pulled away. Eventually i had to breathe, and pulled back, catching my breath. "See? Unpredictable. I really didnt expect that at all." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:57 am

James looked at her with coal black eyes, a fire visible in them. "You kissed me back..." His voice and everything else about him was controled as he was able to get back years of control.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:00 am

Synder: I rolled my eyes. "No, i obviously summonned a herd of dancing pink elephants." i said sarcastically. "Yes, i kissed you back." i said, serious now. "If you were going to do something random, so was i. I have a reputation to uphold you know!" i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next