the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation - Page 6 Empty Re: Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Kylia looked at him for a long moment and then sighed. "Let the boy get settled in first, then you can talk to him. He's had it rough, he needs to relax for a little bit." She finished patching him up, then kissed his cheek. "I love you."

Cass gave her hand a slight squeeze and wiped the tears from his eyes. "It's alright. It happens." He began to push all the emotion back again. The hurt, the sadness, the anger. It wasn't long until he was void of all emotion again.

Jarred gently pushed her back down and sighed, shaking his head. "No. Your wound is still infected. You go, and it will spread into you blood and you will die."

Back to top Go down

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation - Page 6 Empty Re: Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation

Post by Kara Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Lorrick wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his lap. "I love you too," he murmured. "More than anything." He kissed her lips softly, missing the days when things seemed a lot more simpler.

Skylur watch him, pulling her hand away from his slowly. "Doing that so often isn't healthy," she whispered, moving back to her bed. She pulled her knees up to her chest again and picked at a thread on her comforter.

Lilith tried to raise up her arms to push him away, but in doing so, she pulled at the wound. "God," she muttered, giving in and lying back down. She narrowed her eyes and glared at him. "Did you ever think that if I don't go now, I'll die anyway?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Jarred's brow furrowed and he shook his head. "No, I will protect you," he said as if that was obvious. She couldn't die. Not now. He didn't want her to.

Cass blinked and looked at her. "Doing what?" he asked as he watched her go back to her bed. He hadn't realized he had done something wrong, he had just done what was...normal. At least what was normal for him when he began to think about those things.

Kylia gave a small smile, wrapping her arms around him. "I love you most," she said, kissing him again. It was nice to have the kids grown, they couldn't interrupt any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Lilith laughed, remembering the last guy who had told her that. Now, he was the guy who liked to put grimmy swords through her stomach. "Jarred," she said, looking at him. "How do you expect to protect me against Mathew and who ever else he decides to hire to find me?"

Skylur gave a small, rueful smile. "I'm very....sensitive to emotions," she told him. "And you're trying extra hard to hide yours. It's not healthy. Not for anyone."

Lorrick grinned, holding her tight. "The bedroom?" he whispered, kissing her neck. He knew his daughter was home, but their rooms were on different floors and she was talking with Cassanova. They'd be fine, woudn't they? He wanted his wife, he wanted to show her how beautiful he knew she was.

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Kylia nodded as she turned her head slightly. A grin spread across her lips. "Yes," she said as she held tight to him.

Cass blinked and stared at her for a moment before he looked down at his hands again. "I don't want to deal with the hurt," he said.

Jarred frowned. "No one knows where this place is," he said as he watched her. "And I will give my life to keep you safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Lorrick's grin widdened as he stood up and held her close to his bare chest, his wings fanning out behind him. His lips met hers in a slow, teasing kiss as he walked into their bedroom and laid her on the bed. "You're beautiful," he whispered, leaning over her to kiss her.

Skylur slightly cocked her head to the side, her cheek now resting on her knees. "So you bury it?" she asked, truely intriged. Of all the people she ever encountered, not once did she find someone who hid their emotions willingly from the unsuspecting world. "Won't you just have to deal with it in the long run then?"

Lilith closed her eyes, the pain in her stomach not as bad as yesturday, but it still felt as if a little fire was building in the wound. "Knowing Mathew, this place will be as well known as the Empire State Building in as little as a few weeks," she murmured, her breathing becoming a little harder.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Cass shook his head and looked down at his lap. "Nah, I'm to good at it now. I haven't felt the hurt in years...I know how to bury it and keep it buried. The only time it surfaces is when I talk about it." He ran a hand through his hair. "Burying it seemed the only way to make it stop."

Jarred sighed and gave her a bit of medicine for the pain. "No, it won't. It's hidden with a special force field that my uncle put in when I was first born." He said quietly.

Kylia closed the door behind them and pulled Lorrick down with her. "You're full of it," she said between kisses as she pulled herself closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Skylur studied him, still bitting her bottom lip. "Is there ever no hurt?" she asked softly. For some reason, the fact that he hurt bothered her. He didn't deserve everything that had happened to him. He didn't deserve the ghost of the past that hovered over his shoulder.

Lilith studied him, the pain killers already beginning to kick in. She couldn't exactly remember everything that had happened the other day, but the fact that she seemed so well protected....the fact that somebody was risking their life to keep her safe....It was comforting, unusual.... She shook the feeling, pushing it to the back of her mind. "You know I'm going to have to leave this place sooner or later, right? I just can't stay /safe/ forever."

"You're right, I am," he whispered, running his hands under her shirt and along her tummy. "You're more than beautiful. You're everything I'll ever want and need." He pulled his lips from hers and began to trail kisses down her neck, nipping gently at her collar bone.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Cass gave a slight shrug. "Well...it depends I guess." He watched her, turning his head to the side. "Something's bothering you."

"I'll come with you," Jarred said as if it was only logical that he would do so. He looked serious, determined. It didn't occur to him that she wouldn't want him to follow.

Kylia's breath caught and she grinned, her skin rising at his touch, the scars blending with the goosebumps. "You're full of it," she repeated, her eyes closing. She loved the moments like this where they could just be together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Skylur chewed her bottom lip, thinking of her answer. "What's bothering me..." she murmured, picking at a thread on her comforter, "is that you don't deserve any of this." She gave up on the thread and wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin on the top of her knees. Her eyes were on Cass, open and trusting. "You don't deserve the hand that God dealt you."

Lilith couldn't help but give a small smile. As soon as it was on her lips though, she wipped it away. "You won't give up, will you?" she asked, studying him closely. She could almost imagine that he was human. She could almost imagine that his father hadn't killed her sister. Almost.

"Full of love for you," Lorrick whispered, lifting her shirt over her head. He slowly kissed his way down to her belly button, his lips gently brushing every one of her scars, treating her with the care Landon had never showed her. He met her lips with his own again, his fingers running through her hair.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Kylia couldn't help a slight giggle as she kissed him back, her skin burning happily wherever he touched. She was to distracted to come up with any sort of rebuttal. She wrapped herself around him, pulling him as close as possible. "Shhh," she'd tell him any time he tried to say something.

Jarred watched her and shook his head. He didn't plan on letting her go without him. Not unless she forced him to.

Cass stared at her for a long moment and gave a small smile. He shook his head and looked down at his hands. "Does anyone ever deserve bad things that happen?" he asked, looking back up at her. "We can't determine what hands get dealt. We just figure out how to play them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:25 pm

..........Lorrick had his arms wrapped around Kylia's small body, holding her against him in a gental tightness. "You deserve a night out," he whispered, kissing her neck softly.

Lily watched him closely for a moment, the sence of safety rising up once again. She quickly pushed it down before she tried to sit up again. She winced, the pain not as bad as before, but still there. Damn Mathew.

Skylur thought that over for a moment before she got up off her bed and took Cass's hand. She was still biting her lip as she pulled him onto her bed and had him lie down. She curled up next to him, her dark hair in the eyes that looked up at him and seemed to ask if this was alright.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Cass was a little shocked by this, but wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. Without thought he kissed the top of her forehead. "I'm alright," he said quietly, answering the question in her eyes. "Don't worry about me."

Kylia grinned, turning her head to the side so he could reach her neck better. "What would we do?" She asked, not really keen on stopping or even moving from that spot.

Jarred watched her, his eyes tightening in the corners. "Are you hungry?" He asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 am

Skylur closed her eyes, curling in close to Cass. Her head was resting on his chest as she listened to he soft heartbeat. She began to sing softly, her voice gentle like her mother's.

Lorrick kissed down her neck and to her shoulder where he paused to speak. "That's a surprise," he whispered, his hand gently trailing down her arm and his lips meeting hers once more.

Lilith thought for a moment before nodding. "Although I'm not so sure on how well I'll be able to keep my food down," she muttered reluctantly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:23 am

Kylia frowned slightly as she kissed him back. "If you're not gonna tell me, then I'm not going to go. I like this to much," she said between kisses. Which was true, she was having to much fun at the moment.

Cass listened quietly, entranced by her song. He blinked, looking down at her. She had a beautiful voice, like an angel's voice. He rubbed her back gently, continuing to hold her. He felt warmth coursing through his body at the feel of her. It felt so...right.

Jarred gave a small nod and bent down, slipping his arms under her. He lifted her gently without tousling her and carried her downstairs to the kitchen. He set her in one of the kitchen chairs and then went about cooking her some breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:36 am

Lilith narrowed her eyes at him after he set her down at the table. "You know I have to legs and two feet pefectly able to move on their own, right?" she asked, trying to hold onto some of her pride. Truth be told, when he had picked her up, she nearly melted in his arms. It felt so right to be held by him, to be treated as if she were a fragile peice of glass.

Lorrick laughed and pulled back, lying his head on the pillows. "Looks to me as if the only solution is stopping, then," he told her, a slight tease hiding behind his words.

When Skylur finished singing the song her mother had taught her, she fell into a light sleep. Being held by Cass made her feel something she never felt before. She wasn't sure what it was, but she never wanted him to leave.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 am

Cass held her close, his eyes drifting shut as he found himself able to relax. His sleep wasn't exactly peaceful, and it was light in order to be able to keep her safe. He wanted to be able to wake at the slightest noise.

Kylia looked over at him and pouted. "That's not nice," she said as she watched him. "This had better be good."

Jarred looked over at her and gave a small smile as he turned her eggs. "You are not strong enough yet," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:13 am

So you good with the Landon-taking-Skylur-and-giving-her-to-the-GWC idea? Or should we come up with something else?

Lorrick laughed as he looked over at the nightstand, checking the time. "We have to be there in an hour," he told her, kissing her once more before getting out of bed and pulling on a clean pair of jeans. "C'mon. Get ready." He smiled at his wife, his love for her showing in every way.

Lily made a face at that comment. Not strong enough? She was always strong. She was the one people barrowed their strength from. Sighing, she sank into the chair, trying not to wince when a sudden thought came to her. "Jarred, who is your uncle?" she asked carfully. "The one who helped protect this place?" She studied his face carefully as she waited for his answer.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Kylia grumbled and slid off the bed, getting dressed begrudgingly. She fixed her hair so it looked decent and then turned to face him, one hand on her hip. She still wasn't convinced that whatever it was they were doing was better than what they had been doing.

Jarred blinked and frowned slightly. "I'm not sure..." he said quietly. "He left after I was born, and I didn't get to see him after that." He set the plate of food in front of her and sat down. "Eat, please," he said with a small smile.

(Sure, we can see how that goes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Lorrick laughed softly as he pulled on his normal black shirt, tucking his wings tightly against his spine. He walked over to her and pulled her close, kissing her forehead. "Quit pouting. We still have later on tonight." He winked at her before he pulled away and walked out of their room to go tell his daughter where they were going.

Lily looked down at the plate of eggs, her stomach growling when the smell hit her nose. She ignored it. "Do you know his name?" she asked carefully.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Jarred shook his head and looked down at her. "No, I was to young to remember, and mother and father never talk about him when we are around." He said as he watched her.

Kylia rolled her eyes and followed him, going into the kitchen for a snack. Her stomach gurgled and she frowned at it, not liking that it was hungry. But, then again it was better that it had gurgled now than before when she was with Lorrick. It would have ruined the mood. Not that the mood wasn't already ruined.

Cass was still asleep, laying on his back with his arm around Skylur. His face was set in a determined and protective look, as if he was going to fight off the very demons of hell for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:48 pm

(Haha, oh Kylia x])

Lilith nodded without saying a word and began to eat. The eggs tasted so good to her as they passed her taste buds and into a very empty tummy. Her mind moved to Mathew. e was looking for her, no doubt. Is what Jarred said true? Was she really safe here? Or was he just saying that to keep her? She glaced at him as she took another bite.

Lorrick made a face at the closed door he came to. When he was yound, his mother had never liked closed doors, and now he knew why. Without knocking, he pushed it open. His eyebrows rose uup when he saw them in bed together, more or lessa asleep. Crossing his arms over his chest, he cleared his throat loudly.

Skylur opened her eyes with a moan, her head still resting on Cass's chest. She narrowed her eyes at her father, but didn't make a move to get up.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 pm

(xD I know right?)

Jarred sat back, his eyes scanning the room even though he knew nothing was there. He glanced at her every once in a while, making sure she was eating, but other than that he stayed quiet.

Cass jumped into a protective stance in front of Skylur, Lorrick having startled him awake. He blinked and looked at Lorrick and relaxed. "Oh, hello sir," he said, sitting back down on the edge of the bed, not fully registering that Lorrick wasn't exactly happy. Cass was still half asleep after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:58 pm

"So, you're father isn't here, is he?" Lily asked, keeping her eyes on her plate. She had to know if she was under the same roof as him...Had to know if she had a chance to finish what she had started.

Lorrick merely stared at the boy, not liking one bit that he was so close to his daughter. In her bed. With her door closed. "What do you think you're doing?" he demanded, his wings twitching beneath his shirt.

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 pm

"I-I uh," Cass swallowed hard. "I was talking with your daughter sir, and um she fell asleep on me sir and I," he took a deep breath. "And I accidentally fell asleep to sir. Nothing happened, I swear. I wouldn't...I wouldn't do that sir."

Jarred shook his head. "No," he said quietly. "I thought it would be safer for everyone if we were separated from them."

Kylia sighed and looked up the stairs. "Lorrick!" she called, her hand on her hip. "Are you coming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next