the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation - Page 10 Empty Re: Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation

Post by Kara Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Any idea on how to stop Lorrick from dying? Cause, like I said, I was in a pretty dark mood when I almost-killed him, and now I dunno how to bring him back =(
Did you wanna take over Carson, or no?

James studied her for a moment before nodding curtly, quickly picking her up in his arms. "Where was the hotel?" he asked, taking to the sky. Holding her in his arms, this close, stirred up old feelings that he had burried years ago, but he pushed them to the side, knowing it wouldn't be right.

Skylur climbed down a few of the ladder rungs before reaching up and slidding the cover back over the hole. After locking it from the inside, she began to step down again, but lost her footing, falling into Cass's arms. She turned around and hugged him before grabbing an old, dusty flashlight from the wall and turning it on. They were in an old cave, several tunnels branching off from where they stood. "Come on," she whispered, taking his hand. She led him down the one furthest to their right. After a couple minutes of walking, they came to a large steel door with a lock in need of a code on the front. "I never thought we'd need to use this," she whispered, spinning the little dial. "I just figured my mom and dad were overprotective." With a little click, the door was unlocked and Skylur grabbed the handle and began to pull it open.

Lily looked up at the angel that was protecting her, her breathing coming in small gasps. "They'll kill you too," she whispered right before she heard Mathew cock a gun.
"Hey, hybrid," he called, taking aim at Jarred's back. "You're blocking the veiw."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation - Page 10 Empty Re: Angels of Darkness; the Second Generation

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Umm...the bullet didn't go as far as he thought? Or perhaps he was wearing a necklace that Skylur gave him that blocked the bullet? And no..not really if that's alright..

Kylia clung to James as they flew, burying her face in his chest as she tried to not believe that Lorrick was dead, that they were to late. Hot tears fell down her cheeks, soaking his shirt.

Cass watched her and sighed, curious as to what was going on, but didn't ask questions. He helped her open the door then held it open for her so she could go in first.

Jarred's eyes tightened slightly but they never left Lily's face. "I will save you," he said softly enough for only her to hear. He didn't know why he was so attached to this girl, but he was. Enough to die for her. He turned, standing his full height to tower over Mathew, his wings still shielding Lily. He didn't say anything, he just stared down at him. His muscles trembled slightly as they clenched, the pain of his wing barely making it to the back of his mind.

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10