the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:02 pm

(kk ^^)

Azriel laughed at that. "Oh how I'd love it if you did!" A smile actually made its way onto his lips before he bit his lip to keep from laughing. "Though my dad would have all our rears then, so I'd get rid of that idea untill we get the chance in the future, though I'd suggest turning him into a maggot. It's what I'd do." He then looked to the pool. "You girls up for some swimming? It's practically the only fun thing we'll have time to do lately, untill I show you more of the castle that is."

Rusty was still chuckling at the witches comment and decided he could use a dip in the pool. He tossed off his shirt and dove in.

Azriel looked at the pool longingly. Swimming had been his favourite thing untill his vampire parents had had no choice but to turn him on his sixteenth birthday or he'd die.

(I'll explain that later in the rp.)

Damon reappeared near James and raised a brow at the two slaves. "Did they eat?"

James nodded stiffly. "They did sir. Very little, but yes. I'll make them eat more later."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Adair's lips actually turned up at the corners at Azriel's comment. "Maybe a maggot would be better. And I suppose I'll get rid of the idea.... Until the perfect opportunity arises," she said, muttering the last part under her breath. Swimming sounded like a somewhat good idea and she was about to go to one of the changing rooms, but then she saw Azriel's look. She frowned slightly and moved to stand next to him. "Are you okay?" she asked softly, realizing that a soft spot for the bloodsucker might have been growing.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Azriel shook his head, clearing his head before muttering, "Yeah. Peachy perfect." He ran a hand through his black hair, a sign anyone that knew him would know that, no not everything was fine.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Adair crossed her arms and watched him doubtfully. She could tell that he wasn't fine. She should have walked away and forgotten about it, but she just couldn't. "You aren't fine, Azriel. Tell me what's wrong," she said softly, calling his bluff.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Azriel shook his head and motioned towards the pool. "Last one in has the last choice of movies tonight." He slipped his shirt off, scars from years of struggle apparent on his back before he made a perfect dive into the pool.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Asair watched him for a moment and noticed the scars. She wondered what they were from, but stopped wondering after a moment. She turned to the changing rooms to go change. Once she was in she found a simple, black one piece. She changed and went back out, diving into the pool.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Azriel resurfaced and took an uneeded breath of air. He then went to swimming lazily on his back, before giving a surprised shout as Rusty tackled into him.

Rusty tackled into Azriel and they wrestled in the water, though they were careful not to go near the others in fear of harming them on accident.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Adair watched the pair, a smile growing on her lips. She wanted to laugh, but bit it back, trying to remind herself that they were dangerous bloodsuckers. She shook her head and was reminded of her and her best friend...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 pm

After a few minutes the two broke up, Azriel having came out on top, and he grinned. He was one of the most powerful vampires out there, but he never liked advertising that, unlike his brother.... Azriel looked around him, and a mischevious smile found its way on his lips before he dove back under and appeared behind his slave, Adair. "Boo!" He blew on the back of her neck, trying to spook her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Adair raised an eyebrow when Azriel dove under the water and wondered where he had went. When he appeared behind her, she was the slightest bit spooked, but not a lot and she made sure not to let it show. She turned and looked up at him. "Nice try, but if you want to scare me you'll have to try harder," she said simply.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Azriel gave an amused smile and lowered his head to whisper in her ear. "Trust me, If I'd actually been trying you'd be passed out right now. Been there, done that before." He grinned and flopped back on his back, diving backwards into the water once more.

Rusty watched Azriel carefully, being a bit cautios about him being that close to someones neck. He relaxed though as he went back under the water and let out a breath he didn't need. "Tis the truth. Poor slave acutioneer." He smirked. Azriel had helped him free some slaves before, but he hadn't allowed himself to be seen.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:56 pm

"Pleasant to know that I'd be passed out by now although I have little faith in the idea of you scaring me, let alone scaring me to the point of passing out, bloodsucker," Adair bluffed. She did have a feeling that if he waned to badly enough, he could probably scare her enough to cause her to pass out.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Heist wrote:((Sorry for this taking so long, I've been very busy lately))

Seria watched this all, standing as far from the vampire and the other slave as possible. She'd never liked being around anyone, and this wasn't about to change any time soon. Shrugging slightly to herself, she ate as she was told, there wouldn't be any chance of escape if she was dumb enough to try and stave herself. No, she would plan a better way, a sure fire way. Eyeing the one who had bought her she resisted the urge to bare her teeth at him. She wouldn't allow anything to get in her way, if anything, or anyone, did. She would take care of them.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Blaise: I suppressed the urge to run that threatened to overwhelm me as Damon reappeared. Unfotunately, my suspicions had been correct. My face fell ever so slightly into a frown as the one said he would make us eat more later. It had been annoying enough the first time... was he really going to convince me to eat again?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Damon stared at his slave, Blaise, with emotionless black eyes. He stood still for a few seconds before motioning her to follow. "I need to show you to your rooms, and how to avoid my father."

James nodded at the last part. It would be smart to teach the slaves how to avoid the brother's father. He didn't want them running into him alone....He looked to his and gave a small, but non-humoros smile. "I'll need to show you yours and how to avoid their father as well."

Azriel snorted and floated on his back, allowing memories to fill his mind. Oh how he wished he could go back and participate in the Olympic Games again. He missed the bloodlust of war. He wouldn't even mind going back to the dark ages.

Rusty lounged in a corner of the pool, his silver eyes distant as he listend in on Azirel's thoughts. He merged his mind with his and shared some of their best memories. It was sad that they had had so little happiness then...They then went on to their plans on killing Azriel's and Damon's father. Three hundred years ago he'd killed their mother, and the boys wanted revenage for all the pain he caused them and others. This was a secret only between them two though, and occasionly Damon would join, but he'd wander off. Damon had been different during the France Rennisance age, but had completely almost turned into the monster he was suppose to be by the end of it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Adair watched Azriel curiously, wondering what he was thinking about. If she felt like it, she could prod into his mind, but it would take a lot of energy; energy Adair didn't want to waste. Instead she was left watching and wondering, and her her imagination started to go off about what he could be thinking about. She also watched him because for some reason, she found him interesting. Azriel didn't seem like most bloodsuckers...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Azriel and Rusty shared a look before nodding and breaking their connection, shielding their minds once more. "How about a game of chicken?"

Azriel raised a eyebrow at Rusty's suggestion, but nodded. "Sounds like fun to me, unless the girls are to chicken." He chuckled.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Adair watched them with a raised eyebrow at the mention of the game chicken. She wasn't exactly thrilled, but it did sound okay and like it could offer some fun. "I'm in, I guess. And don't ever call me chicken."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Azriel appeared behind her, said chicken one more time in her ear before lifting her up as easily as though she were just a piece of paper and placed her on his shoulders, smirking slightly.

Rusty shook his head and looked to the other girl. "Mind being my partner?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Adair sent Azriel a slight glare when he said chicken and it was becoming more and more apparent to her that he really wasn't like the others. He had a heart and she could see that...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Blaise: I was unwilling to follow him anywhere, but knew if i didnt do as i was told there would be serious (probably painful) repercussions. "Fine..." i grumbled quietly, following him reluctantly, hoping id made a good decision here.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 am

Damon led her down the hall, not looking back to see if she followed, he could hear her steps and heartbeat. He pointed out ceartin places his father liked to go, and advised her to stay away as much as she could from those areas. The only really safe place was the library. His father had his own on the other side, and the garden was also an acceptable place to go. He felt his heart constrict for a moment as memories of his mother creating the garden replayed in his mind, but he quickly shut down all emotion in him. He felt that emotions were weakness, and thought Azriel and Rusty weak for keeping theirs.

Azriel waited patiently for Rusty's slave's response. He frowned. He was finding it all the more difficult to think of them as such. He sighed. He'd have to be careful and just call them slaves around his father, but he guessed him and Rusty could just call them their names otherwise.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:00 am

Blaise: I followed, watching and listening carefully, making not of places to avoid and safe zones when a thought occurred to me. Id wondered how anyone could seem so outwardly heartless, so void of emotion, but now i had to wonder..... perhaps just as i wore a mask to hide my fear or anxiety, he was wearing a mask too. But what was he hiding? Was he simply trying to stamp out all of his emotions? If my theory was correct, was is possible that there was a decent person under there? No..... as quickly as the thought sprang to life, i killed it. I couldnt allow myself to think like that. He didnt matter. All that mattered was getting as far away from him as possible, getting free.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:11 am

Damon stopped midstep as he father's commanding voice echoed down the hall. He stopped and shoved the slave behind him, putting her against the wall and his back to her. He bowed his and put his head on the back of hers and pushed hers down, but was careful not to hurt her. His father stopped and asked him about the slave. He told him they just got here. His father wanted to see her, and he stiffend, but moved to the side a little only to be pushed back and sent into the wall as his father moved him aside. He tilted his head, his red eyes cold and indifferent.

"Pretty. Smells good to."

Damon gave a low growl as he regaind his posture and moved back in front of the slave. "Indeed. Don't you have a meeting or something?" He opend his lips just a little, showing the points of his fangs. Out of the two brothers Damon was the only one that was rebelious against him. He flinched as his father's hand raised a bit before a bored expression overcame his features and the kind stalked off as a bell rang.

Damon glared after him, his black eyes going red, before he remembered the slave and gathered control before he'd turn on her. He took a deep breath and motiond they should continue.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 am

Blaise: I tensed as i heard the voice, knowing it was bad news when Damon took action. Anger flared through me as my head was forced down, but i didnt resist, not wanting to cause trouble just yet. The anger was replaced with fear as a man who was apparently Damon's father appeared. I could see why he was telling me to avoid him. I made a mental note to stay away from him as much as humanly possible in the future. Even Damon seemed at least wary of him...... i found myself struggling to keep my fear in check as it rooted me to the spot, heart hammering and not stopping until he finally left. Hoping i wasnt shaking, i took a moment to calm down before heeding Damon's signal and moving on.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next